GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
1516630302174.jpg

What are the logos under the number plate?

I have them too, since I have the Patron one in one file I might add it to the thread if you want it (or if anyone else wants it).

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...llery/decal/decal/1054986/6124926359008444936

Thanks so much ! For months I was using a 3 parts decal as the others were not good enough in terms of quality. Now I can save some useful time !
You're welcome :) For me it wasn't an option to break it into pieces so I nuked it with SVGOMG. :lol:

So, this is abit awkward since its not so much a logo identification problem but more of a font identification challenge and I haven't been successful:

peugeot-5008-gt-line.png

If someone could help me identify the font of the "Line" text, that'd be greatly appreciated.

All I can make out is "DS". Luckily, there is a good photo of a scale model that makes it readable:

23c1c31069335078795b7f5356779928.jpg

Hopefully that helps.
That is the logo of Domn Semn. It is a clothing brand which has some really awful looking (Skiing) stuff.

There are different versions of the logo. However, I cannot find a remotely decent version of either. I know this has not really helped you but at least you know what it is now!

Domn Semn.jpg

Hope someone can help me in recognition of these logos, or at least point me to the logo itself and I'll recreate svg later. Thanks

10z1e2q.jpg

So, this is abit awkward since its not so much a logo identification problem but more of a font identification challenge and I haven't been successful:

peugeot-5008-gt-line.png

If someone could help me identify the font of the "Line" text, that'd be greatly appreciated.

I suspect it's one just made-up for the logo. It has both upper and lower case characters within the word. 'L' & 'E' are both upper whilst the 'n' is lower. The 'i' could be either. You'd be best off just reproducing it in illustrator or similar, it's quite a simple word.

Hope someone can help me in recognition of these logos, or at least point me to the logo itself and I'll recreate svg later. Thanks

10z1e2q.jpg
I managed to find last two (with tire in name and japan letters) and recreated the one with MC in octagon. Others nothing...

I have become stuck once again and need the planets help :( I have tried searching for, fourworks, polarworks, folaworks but I really am getting now where! It may have a .se on the end of it but not sure... last one that is needed before the car is finished as well :banghead:

Photo of model car is clickable for a larger image, problem logo is on the sill below the Aston Martin Wing.

I have become stuck once again and need the planets help :( I have tried searching for, fourworks, polarworks, folaworks but I really am getting now where! It may have a .se on the end of it but not sure... last one that is needed before the car is finished as well :banghead:

Photo of model car is clickable for a larger image, problem logo is on the sill below the Aston Martin Wing.

Foliaworx

http://www.foliaworx.be/nl

...guys do you have problem with search on PS4? Seems that on PC it finds much more decals and not only gives message as there isn't any decal available...

I do find the PC/mobile search much better than the clunky PS interface, but I still wish they'd stop with the stupid date filtering. I don't care when it was uploaded, I just want to find it easily.

Last edited:
Hey guys, does anyone know what this is in English or if it's been uploaded? I don't know how to search for it. Awesome thread and
20180813_104007.jpg
Thanks!

Edit: I found it. It's "with you japan" disaster relief, but I don't see it on the discover page, darn.

Last edited:
Hey guys, does anyone know what this is in English or if it's been uploaded? I don't know how to search for it. Awesome thread andView attachment 758819 Thanks!

It's a decal showing support after the Earthquake. The last two characters say Japan and have the Red Sun of the flag.

As best as I can figure the characters are がんばうろ日本 < but I suspect that might be gibberish.

But if someone's making it, this might be useful...

6321411486_d2e06cc6a1_b.jpg

It's a decal showing support after the Earthquake. The last two characters say Japan and have the Red Sun of the flag.

As best as I can figure the characters are がんばうろ日本 < but I suspect that might be gibberish.

But if someone's making it, this might be useful...

6321411486_d2e06cc6a1_b.jpg

Thanks! I figured it at as well and tried to edit my post. I also found this version which might be useful to someone. I wish I knew how to make them myself. Thanks again.
WITH YOU JAPAN.jpg

Thanks! I figured it at as well and tried to edit my post. I also found this version which might be useful to someone. I wish I knew how to make them myself. Thanks again. View attachment 758850

This isn't perfect, but I'd rather do an imperfect clean decal than a bad trace...

upload_2018-8-13_17-46-53.png

Let me check it's okay in game and I'll upload the Zip

See attached. I've also uploaded it, so if you don't want to upload it yourself just follow the decal link in my sig.

Attachments

• withyouJapan.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
In need of some help identifying a logo for a livery I've been working on. The logo is always too small in pictures to be able to make out and one picture I found that has it pretty big and semi clear has a piece of confetti on it and I can't make out the logo. It's the round one to the right of the Sherwin Williams logo and to the left of the Lincoln Welders logo. Any help would be greatly appreciated:cheers:

W181822M8KBM-3.jpg

Attachments

• W181822M8KBM-3.jpg
    W181822M8KBM-3.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 13
In need of some help identifying a logo for a livery I've been working on. The logo is always too small in pictures to be able to make out and one picture I found that has it pretty big and semi clear has a piece of confetti on it and I can't make out the logo. It's the round one to the right of the Sherwin Williams logo and to the left of the Lincoln Welders logo. Any help would be greatly appreciated:cheers:

W181822M8KBM-3.jpg

National Air Traffic Controllers Association

https://www.natcastore.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/small_sticker-1-e1533327777987.jpg

Back