GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
Basic rectangles and rounded rectangles from the in-game shapes. 1 and 0 were easy enough to do this way.
Simple enough. But then, what is the actual font for the numbers themselves used IRL?

A1810116_large-01.jpg

Simple enough. But then, what is the actual font for the numbers themselves used IRL?

View attachment 779093
Unfortunately, after reading the technical, sporting and graphic regulation sheets of the event, all the race numbers decals are provided by the Suzuka Circuit, so the font is not written down.

Attachments

• Sporting Bulletin No.1-1 Graphical Charter.pdf
    546.3 KB · Views: 15
1st one:

Aisin Development Co. LTD

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1903728/4909016023763518464

That 2nd one

oota.png

is listed on the team sponsor page but strangely it's link is dead. However, the image is named "oota"

The stuff after the brackets says 'Ōta Automobile' (apparently!)

Here's the Kanji text if that helps...

(有)太田自動車

Cheers guys. My girlfriend asked her friend, in Japan. Turns out he's had work done at the shop. Finished off my Wedssport SC430 nicely.

Inkedferrari 330 p4 1967_LI.jpg

Evening all! Looking for some assistance from the gtplanet hive mind. Can anyone help identify/provide svg for the logo highlighted in the photo above please? Haven't been able to find it so far. Many thanks!

View attachment 779999
Evening all! Looking for some assistance from the gtplanet hive mind. Can anyone help identify/provide svg for the logo highlighted in the photo above please? Haven't been able to find it so far. Many thanks!

IMG_3666.JPG
IMG_3667.JPG
IMG_3668.JPG
IMG_3669.JPG
IMG_3671.JPG
IMG_3672.JPG

It's different on every car, so I'm thinking it's not a brand. It wasn't on the Daytona or Monza race either yet it is on the Ford so i'm thinking, whatever it is, is special to Le Mans

View attachment 780070 View attachment 780071 View attachment 780072 View attachment 780073 View attachment 780074 View attachment 780075

It's different on every car, so I'm thinking it's not a brand. It wasn't on the Daytona or Monza race either yet it is on the Ford so i'm thinking, whatever it is, is special to Le Mans
All those examples are taken from die cast models rather than the real car. In my experience model makers often cut corners with replicating decals (usually substituting fonts and logos on smaller less identifiable logos) so chances are they were all trying to replicate the same thing but to varying degrees of accuracy depending on source images or time spent researching.

So Chevrolet announced that they will attend the 6 hours of shanghai with an awesome Redline livery.

This:
Corvette%20C7%20for%20Shanghai.jpg

I've nearly completed it but cant figure out what logo is in the rear quarter beneath the SAIC GMAC logo.
Please help me.

Edit:
Tried to make it a bit brighter.
Corvette_C7_for_Shanghai_1.jpg

I've been working on this livery recently too. I believe the logo you highlighted says "Care More", but I can't find it either after much searching.
There's only one other decal I need to finish the car. It's the two characters just above the AC Delco decal (which I've got):

corvette.jpg

Other than that, I just need someone to get a photo from a slightly higher angle than the ones so far released so that I can clearly see what they've done on the roof and top of the rear wing!

I've been working on this livery recently too. I believe the logo you highlighted says "Care More", but I can't find it either after much searching.
There's only one other decal I need to finish the car. It's the two characters just above the AC Delco decal (which I've got):

View attachment 780199

Other than that, I just need someone to get a photo from a slightly higher angle than the ones so far released so that I can clearly see what they've done on the roof and top of the rear wing!
On top of the rear wing is the Chevrolet Redline logo..
I could not find it but made it myself (or something that looks like it anyway)

Hi ! does anyone know this logo? the one with a black triangle and a yellow "S"

Attachments

• d93132240383234c118d1bdfd7f2680f.jpg
    d93132240383234c118d1bdfd7f2680f.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 19
mclaren-p1-gtr.jpg

Looking for the highlighted decal on the Mclaren P1 GTR, if someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!

Looking for the highlighted decal on the Mclaren P1 GTR, if someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!

I may be mistaken but that looks like the specialized bicycles logo

This one I think.

Attachments

• 14D91CA8-4127-4F80-8B0E-BC89EE305DF9.png
    14D91CA8-4127-4F80-8B0E-BC89EE305DF9.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
I may be mistaken but that looks like the specialized bicycles logo

Thanks!

It is indeed, googling Mclaren and Specialized shows that as part of the P1 GTR package the drivers got a custom bike to cycle the tracks before they do laps in the cars...

Last edited:
Hi guys, could someone help me these 4 logos in red circle?
I can only barely tell first right is green speed but i couldn't find the match logo still...
Thanks in advance:bowdown:

Attachments

• 1C183CF5-1B71-4A49-BC3E-F618CCF58419.jpeg
    1C183CF5-1B71-4A49-BC3E-F618CCF58419.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 21
I can only barely tell first right is green speed but i couldn't find the match logo still...

B1115AD7-8E9E-4C8D-B57E-8144AB45C520.png

From left to right :
Shell Racing Solutions
Redlaw Laminations
Zircotec
Green Speed
Montimur Pyreneans
??

IMG_3793.PNG

View attachment 788647

From left to right :
Shell Racing Solutions
Redlaw Laminations
Zircotec
Green Speed
Montimur Pyreneans
??

Last one is Funkeefish

I've inserted the logo at the top of my post but it's white so you can't really see it

sp8C1G1.jpg

Does anyone know what these sponsors are? I can make out the ADT but I don't think it's the home security ADT

Back