1991 Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX-7
1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV
2015 Koenigsegg One:1
1990 Chevrolet #30 Douglas Shierson Racing Lola T90/00
1958 Plymouth Fury
1963 Ferrari 250LM
2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupe

Last edited:
Posted the 2015 clues in the OP. We can get this thread on track now. Apologies for my mistakes.

You think so? To be perfectly honest that clue makes no sense to me because it reads so awkwardly.

Well they talk about competition and classes and arrival... It is a new car in the GTE/GTLM class after all, so I went with logic. We'll see next week I guess.

Did they have to add weight to it?

I think so, though the ballast weight will have yo-yo'd throughout the 2015 season.

From before Hungary in April:
TouringCarTimes- April 30th
The FIA World Touring Car Championship’s European season kicks off this weekend at the Hungaroring, home to Norbert Michelisz, who will be chasing his first race victory since October 2013 in the Zengő Motorsport Honda Civic, but it’s the Citroëns who will be the most fancied after their early season performance, although they will now be 60kg heavier than their competition.

I,ll take a punt at clue 1 being the 2015 McLaren Honda

There's nothing 'phenomenal' about the MP4-30, other than the amount of times it hasn't finished a race. :P

I don't think any one game that doesn't carry the official F1 license can have more than one chassis from a season.

How lovely it would be if clue 7 was the original Citroen DS.

I was just thinking it might be. The game needs a Citroën, and it would be a logical precursor to the expected inclusion of the DS3.

For clue seven I'm also thinking Alpine A310, Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer or Lamborghini Urraco. Perhaps even a Subaru SVX.

that was how Ron Dennis discribed the performance of the powerplant when in dyno testing last year in an interview with Martin Brundle at the 2014 Singapore gp

I think (hope) the clue about adding weight was the Audi A4 Quattro super touring. Due to its success in 1996, the 1997 rules changed to add ballast to any four-wheel-drive entrant in the series.

I think this might be the third set in a row containing at least one clue which may suggest the inclusion of the BMW i8.

Notice the past tense.

Also, I'm 90% sure #6 is the Citroen C-Elysse Touring Car. Or the Chevy Cruze Touring Car.

With Clue 7, 'possessed' makes me think that the car has some sort of Devil/Demon/Supernatural sort of name

Edit: I just gave myself an idea, although I've never watched it, could it be the Impala from Supernatural the show?

#1 might be the new Viper ACR. Things getting better over time, and being phenomenal... This thing is beating lap records like it's out of fashion.

Clue One:
Delorean? The recent redux.

Clue Two:
I keep wanting to say the F-150 Tremor, but that makes little sense given the numerous Raptors already.

Clue Three:
Datsun 280Z helps expand the Z lineage in-game.

Clue Four:
Early XJ.

Clue Five:
Oh god. The Aztek.

Clue Six:
Ideally, some SuperGT machine to start the ball rolling...

Clue Seven:
Duh. 1958 Plymouth Fury.

Nah, #5 is the 1959 ElDorado. Or maybe the stupid DeltaWing, because it kind of looks like Mike Score's hairdo.

Clue Two:
It takes a lot to make the competition tremble in this class, but its sounds like the shakes abound over it’s arrival.

hopefully Renault RS.01

Back