Decent choice for cars to get to special license?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spike Vale
  • 13 comments
  • 960 views
Messages
16
South Africa
South Africa
Messages
zubbh
Hey guys - What cars do you recommend I take to compete in the 750pp championship, so that I can get to the special license? I've got the R8 LMS and GT-R N24 but I see the PP is rather low in comparison to max requirement.

Any ideas?
 
Go to recommended cars. Choose Le Mans. Pick the car you want. I chose Mazda 787B and won easily.
 
I did mine in the TVR Speed 12.
 
How was the handling?
It's challenging, esp on the ring, but it's a lot quicker then the AI.
Also The Bentley R8 can be tough if its in your group, so if you want to make it a little easier, reset until its not there.
 
I currently own 4 LMPs, the 2013 DeltaWing, Audi R18 Prototype and 15th anniversary edition, and Bentley Speed 8.

I recommend the Bentley.
 
DBM
It's challenging, esp on the ring, but it's a lot quicker then the AI.
Also The Bentley R8 can be tough if its in your group, so if you want to make it a little easier, reset until its not there.

That wouldn't surprise me. TVRs are quite aggressive. I think the Bentley's the one to save for.
 
I used the 2J for that one...though I already owned it anyway. It is really easy using it (except the Ring can be a challenge with it) and isn't good if you want close racing as you will just walk away from the others (especially with a high top speed)
 
Toyota 7! Just keep spinning those tires! It can be used for quite a few races to great effect. Throw a high rpm turbo on and like the wind is a piece of cake.
 
I used this old stand by from GT5.....the Toyota Minolta without much tuning except ballast to attempt to balance it. It was a bit twitchy but it was able to handle the competition without any troubles.....

50cf9dfa40.jpg
 
I think somewhere in my playing last night I did that one again, this time in the RB Jr. Was a piece of cake except maybe for the Nurburgring, but more because I'm rubbish there.
 
Back