Decent online racing.

• Thread starter XPOWER180
  • 5 comments

XPOWER180

(Banned)
XPOWER180
I'm struggling to find a decent, fair online race. All I ever seem to come across is dopey stoners, dirty races, people on headsets gobbing off, swearing at everyone complete with their dogs barking in the back ground or kids screaming, ridiculous 'uk law 70mph' races (how the hell is that even a race?!) or people entering 500pp events in de-tuned race cars!!

I'm quite fond of lower pp races such as 400 to 500 pp. The racing seems more close (until some muppet chooses his token Focus RS with dopey great wing on the back). I like the freedom of my own music as opposed to constant boring banter about what drugs people are smoking and so forth but more than anything I like a clean, respectable event.

The win isn't even important. Earlier on I was in an event at Brands Hatch GP with 11 cars at 500pp. I started last and worked up to 3rd but it was the race up to it that was great. But then the gobby brigade in Focus RS's came in and started to ram everyone off so I quit. I would do my own rooms but I'm only after a couple of good races per log-in so I wouldn't want to abandon ship so quick! Perhaps it's because I'm nearing closer to 40 that this sort of behavior winds me up or maybe I've just got too high a standard. But I hope I'm not alone on this!

Even though Im only 14, I race clean online, just not with AI because there is no punishment yet. But online Im not an A**hole. The only bumping I do is purely an accident or a problem with my wheel. And those races with speed limits are like police role playing with street racers and cops and stuff.

I'm struggling to find a decent, fair online race. All I ever seem to come across is dopey stoners, dirty races, people on headsets gobbing off, swearing at everyone complete with their dogs barking in the back ground or kids screaming, ridiculous 'uk law 70mph' races (how the hell is that even a race?!) or people entering 500pp events in de-tuned race cars!!

I'm quite fond of lower pp races such as 400 to 500 pp. The racing seems more close (until some muppet chooses his token Focus RS with dopey great wing on the back). I like the freedom of my own music as opposed to constant boring banter about what drugs people are smoking and so forth but more than anything I like a clean, respectable event.

The win isn't even important. Earlier on I was in an event at Brands Hatch GP with 11 cars at 500pp. I started last and worked up to 3rd but it was the race up to it that was great. But then the gobby brigade in Focus RS's came in and started to ram everyone off so I quit. I would do my own rooms but I'm only after a couple of good races per log-in so I wouldn't want to abandon ship so quick! Perhaps it's because I'm nearing closer to 40 that this sort of behavior winds me up or maybe I've just got too high a standard. But I hope I'm not alone on this!

You should come join us on thursdays (tonight)... Its a casual room and @tarkus1 is always open to ideas. You can even bring them up at the track. They usually run with Racing Tires and some aids are available. I usually run with no aids (abs-1) but give it a go. Plus I have met some others that race randomly throughout the week.

I have a lobby I run once in a while as I dont like being the host.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/looking-for-new-racers.297307/

hi everyone well i just started posting videos on youtube this one is on nurburgring 24hr. the video is a Ferrary 458 italia '09 tuned doing a 8:01 lap time limited at 550pp with no aids but ABS no nitro real grip real slipstream penalty weak no boost no damage

Hi @XPOWER180 👍

The CRAP group sounds like something you might be interested in, we have our own thread here on GTP but we also have our own forum which is accessible via the link in my signature. If you do head on over there just bear in mind that most of the site is not visible unless you are registered but there about 6 threads that are viewable if you aren't logged in :)

I started the group for many reasons and you've covered off most of them in your OP so I reckon you just might like it :cheers:

Back