Deep Forest 1hr

• Thread starter evosnail
  • 5 comments
Has anyone managed to gold this following the recent updates? I am really struggling to find a car and tune to do this, all of the YouTube vids are from before the latest update and are no longer usable. The Porsche Taycan makes a mockery of the whole thing!

Think this just needs fast laps TBH mate.

You're limited to 620PP.

I went Racing Hards on a 1 stop at 30mins. For fuel and tyres.

Only took on as much fuel as I needed to see out the race.

Think its a 36-37 lap race, so I might have gone in after 18-19 laps and only took on fuel to take me to 37 laps rather than fill up completely.

If you're confident, you could probably get away with not changing tyres though the last few laps are difficult on worn RH, even tidy laps will see you lose time.

Has anyone managed to gold this following the recent updates? I am really struggling to find a car and tune to do this, all of the YouTube vids are from before the latest update and are no longer usable. The Porsche Taycan makes a mockery of the whole thing!
I havent startet GT7 for quite a time, but I think I finished after the update with no change to my strat there: Stratos, FM2, hard tyres, no pits. Once you are ahead of the Taycan, you will stay there until the finishing flag has been waved.

I had entered and won that race using a Tomahawk X, using a setup that was below 600 pp. That occured prior to update 1.15.

Viper gts ‘13
Ecu to 78
Ballast to 200
Sport brake pads
Fuel map 1 the whole way and brake bias set to full rear
Pit at 20 and 40 minutes for fresh tires and enough fuel for 13ish laps
If you’re averaging 1:35 laps you should come out first

Latest Posts

Back