Default resetting

  • Thread starter Thread starter ROUGAILLE
  • 30 comments
  • 3,107 views

How to reset to default setting


  • Total voters
    22
Messages
7
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
As in GT5, you can adjust the transmission or suspension to suit and if it all got a bit messed you simply clicked the default reset and you are back to the original settings ie "the standard setting".
Can this be done in GT6 and if so how?
Can anybody help please?
 
Nope, there is no reset button 👎
 
Nope, there is no reset button 👎
You would think that was an obvious facility especially for those,like me, who are still getting to grips with complex fine tuning of cars. Sad !!
 
Just leave one of the sheets stock and copy it back into the ones you modified if you want to return to defaults.
That such a good idea,why did I not think of it!! Don't answer this.
A reset button would have sorted it though.
Thanks
 
That such a good idea,why did I not think of it!! Don't answer this.
A reset button would have sorted it though.
Thanks

Yeah reset button would be the most logical thing to do. But since apparently nobody at PD deemed it a good idea, this is the only workaround you can use.
 
Switch back to stock tranny then back to FC tranny, it will reset, that's how I do it, at least it works for me...
 
Switch back to stock tranny then back to FC tranny, it will reset, that's how I do it, at least it works for me...
Not quite sure what you meant but if it works for you I will play around until it makes sense
Cheers
 
Ok, what I meant is, on drivetrain tab or transmission tab (can't remember well, I'm at work) select stock transmission, you'll see all gears greyed out since it's stock, then select Full Customize transmission again and it will reset to default settings, you'll see all gears back to stock full-customize gearing, hope it helps! 👍
 
Ok, what I meant is, on drivetrain tab or transmission tab (can't remember well, I'm at work) select stock transmission, you'll see all gears greyed out since it's stock, then select Full Customize transmission again and it will reset to default settings, you'll see all gears back to stock full-customize gearing, hope it helps! 👍
Yes bingo!!! Got it. What you meant is revert to the standard gearbox supplied with car and then reselect the adjustable gearbox and indeed the values return to the original settings.
THANKYOU and well done. Happy racing
 
Yeah I thought it was obvious to go back to stock then put on the custom again, that's how I did it in GT5, I don't remember any reset buttons...
 
Switch back to stock tranny then back to FC tranny, it will reset, that's how I do it, at least it works for me...
Too bad if you have a car like the WSR F3 car :irked:
 
Well, nothing's perfect :boggled: ;) 👍



(Except Eau Rouge :bowdown::D)
 
That's why I didn't vote. It's either Banana Pie or nothing.

Still the results are very close. It's nip and tuck at the moment. It appears the GTPlanet public are undecided. Could be another hung parliament. Nigel Farage will be happy / drunk /eating pie.
 
Was reading through the thread post-by-post and shouted "Thank God!!!" when someone finally brought up that dang poll. It's like choosing between apples and oranges...if apples were "In English" and oranges were "Gt5 and 6." :lol:
 
Was reading through the thread post-by-post and shouted "Thank God!!!" when someone finally brought up that dang poll. It's like choosing between apples and oranges...if apples were "In English" and oranges were "Gt5 and 6." :lol:
Ah, but you could have Orange as English, as there was a connection to the Dutch Royal family once, and Orange is their colour...just to mix it up some more, I think GT5 and 6 are peaches :)
 
Yeah I thought it was obvious to go back to stock then put on the custom again, that's how I did it in GT5, I don't remember any reset buttons...
It looks like they heard us, after the last update there is now a reset button for every adjustable equipment, transmission, power train etc.
 
It looks like they heard us, after the last update there is now a reset button for every adjustable equipment, transmission, power train etc.
Or it was a painfully obvious oversight and the one guy (read as 'artisan') responsible for its implementation only just returned from vacation. What I find odd is that brake pressure (which is 5 front and rear on every single car I have driven) can be reset but ballast weight and position (0 and 0 respectively) cannot. Is there anything with a different brake setting or was this just happenstance?
 
I think the team that produced GT5 have left and the the 'B' team was let loose on GT6 in the hope that we will buy it blindly !!

It would have been far better to sell us a GT5 upgrade with more cars and tracks.
 
Everything.
Because.
Absolutely.

:lol:

It still cracks me up. I feel a little bad about it because clearly something was lost in translation, but it's so dang funny. I've taken a hit to the groin but I still laugh when it happens to others.
 
I'm actually wondering if this may have been the cause--when creating the poll and on each subsequent viewing.
 
Back