Define 'unmodified cars only' ? + what vehicle for supercar festival

  • Thread starter Thread starter nunji
  • 2 comments
  • 1,439 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
18
I thought unmodified cars only ment a new car with no changes. Apparently, I was wrong :scared:

What vehicle should I use for the Supercar Festival @ proffesional hall?
 
"Untuned" ist without any changes, "unmodified" means that it mustn't be a racecar. So, you can enter it with pretty much anything (tuned) above 500 HP.

Regards
the Interceptor
 
Welcome to GT Planet

You questions are commonly asked ones and the search tool would have lead you in the right direction (but it can be a bit overwelming here at first).

You may find these of help

GT4 Race Database

Car recomendations for high A-spec points

I hope these help and you enjoy your time here at GT Planet, as these questions have been covered a number of times before I hope you understand why I am also going to close this thread.

Regards

Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back