Delete Me Please

edit: whoo hoo Page topper
58017_10200644893982304_912856432_n.jpg

@hognhominy you willing to join?
I would be very interested, I was looking around for more Enduro racing, probably right before you posted this up yesterday.

#72 Evergreen/GT JAPANESE 010-W

Last edited:
edit: whoo hoo Page topper

I would be very interested, I was looking around for more Enduro racing, probably right before you posted this up yesterday.

#72 Evergreen/GT JAPANESE 010-W

So there's that beast I've heard so much about.. Nice build...👍

="hognhominy, post: 9876599, member: 249997"]edit: whoo hoo Page topper

#72 Evergreen/GT JAPANESE 010-W[/quote]

I added you to the Drivers List. Is that your Audi?

Last edited:
GTP: Rockhound18
PSN: ShrumpRacer86
Color: GT Polarized 19 (Default Wheels)
Car #: 18

Signing up part time at the moment - please feel free to insert others ahead of me as needed, and my feelings will not be hurt one bit. Tentative plan is to run once per month.

Do you have a number youd like? Its a good idea to have one because usally in real world endurance racing its a DQ without a number. And please read all the info above if you havent already.Thank you

Alright guys I am going to go ahead and start the voting for the first seasonal opener. You have four choices to vote from 3 regular endurance races and 1 special event. Here they are.......

GT-R NISMO GT3 BASE MODEL '13 @ Silverstone Grand Prix Weather/Time Variable 3.66 Miles* - 1 Vote

Audi R-18 (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11 @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Weather/Time Variable 4.35 Miles* - 2 Votes

Renault Sport Megane Trophy Base Model '11 @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza Weather/Time Variable* - 3 Votes

And the Special Event available is.......

Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter @ Tsukuba Circuit Weather/Time Variable 90 Laps
(2-45 Lap Races)

*You may only vote for one combination, the first three events all tires compounds are as follows, RH,RM,RS, Intermediate Wets and Heavy Wets. Rain will most likely be a factor as well as night so therefore Tire Compound change will be only a minimal of one time. YOU WILL need a fresh oil change before the racing begins, karts do not require oil changes. Do not mix tires compounds. As of right now with our driver numbers we most likely will only run a 2 hour endurance unless we get more between now and then. Thank you let the voting begin.

@miata13B , @STOCKY8A1

Last edited:
I vote for for Audi.

Edit: not sure if I should even vote, since I can't make the first event.

Yea i wont count it, if anything changes let me know then i will i forgot about your concert man

Last edited:
Those are good combo's. I've raced the Megane at Monza in the rain and it's great.

I vote Megane, but would love to see the GT-R at Silverstone too some time.

For everyone who will be racing in this league, if you are unsure how to or are inexperienced driving in the wet here are a few tips to help you out.

1. Increase braking distance between 15-20 meters for example, if road surface water is 100% 20 meters is 1/5 of 100. Use your best judgement i usually find trees and visual landmarks to be helpful.

2. Moderate speeds and gears, for example a certain turn may be an eighty mile per hour turn but with rain and 20% surface water it may only be a sixty mile per hour turn. Key is pay attention to detail it may not be raining but the track may still be wet enough to affect speed. There isnt anything wrong with using low gears in fact i have done it numerous times in order to pass fellow SNAILS in races they go into a turn in 3 but the engine bogs, i drop it into a high second just enough to rev the RPM which holds steadily fast in the turn and pop it into third gear on the way out and rocket past them. Main point here is think ahead before you do it and always have an escape plan.

3. PAY ATTENTION TO OTHER DRIVERS HABITS, when it is heavy rain or road surface water, pay attention to drivers around you, do not crowd them unless you are very familiar with what and how your doing it. One mistake can not only ruin one persons race but others races as well.

4. BE SMART ABOUT TIRE USAGE, use the correct tires, understand the meaning of the tires and how they shall be used. If you do not understand ask before the racing starts not when you are knee deep in the sand pit 1hour into the race.

5. Watch Hairpins, Esses, 90 degree Chicanes, Undulating Corners and Elevation Changes.

Any questions just let me know that is all, Thank you.

Last edited:
Back