Delete only one lap record in time attack.

• Thread starter BlueShift
  • 31 comments
France
Paris
BlueShift
In GT6, you can only clear all your laps records in time attack via a button in the main menu of the "before race menu".
So if you run a very hard to break record with a "slow" car, you delete it when you enter the same track with a more powerfull car.

You should be able to make justice to low pp car records.

In GT4 I think, we could select the time record we wanted to delete, for a specific track in time-attack.

That way, we could keep our best lap record with specific cars, and not having the lap record board full of laps with the Escudo.

I would want that simple to implement feature back in GT6.

Would be much better if they just gave us more than one board, allow top times in various PP ranges on different boards and only allow one time per car, If you turn a faster time in the same car then replace the existing time in that car.

They also need to be online so you can see what others have done. Local leaderboard is ok but online leaderboard is what we really need

The lap recording should be specific to that car only and make a new lap record page for each car you run for that track. When I test a 600p Viper running a 2:01 lap time and also test 400p car that runs a 2:50 time I dont want them all in the same list that's just annoying and unuseful since you can only record like 10 lap times.

Count me in! I filled my Bathurst board with really good under 2:00 times from the fastest cars, I don't want to lose them all and there's no space for more to fit, if we could delete one record at a time (and have a longer leaderboard), that would be great.

In GT6, you can only clear all your laps records in time attack via a button in the main menu of the "before race menu".
So if you run a very hard to break record with a "slow" car, you delete it when you enter the same track with a more powerfull car.

You should be able to make justice to low pp car records.

In GT4 I think, we could select the time record we wanted to delete, for a specific track in time-attack.

That way, we could keep our best lap record with specific cars, and not having the lap record board full of laps with the Escudo.

I would want that simple to implement feature back in GT6.

Absolutely agree ive found it one of the most annoying things on the games, i ended up recordeing time on a4 paper in a folder , this must end!

Surely wouldn't be too big a job to add that option.

It wasn't added in GT5, so we can't assume it has even a fair chance tbqh.

Btw, I think GT3/GT4 had about 25 time slots when you clicked on the icon in the pre/post time trial menu. Would be nice to also get that many slots again to compare cars.

I believe a similar feature has already been added as of 1.04.

Remove Ghost Replay feature added
A Remove Ghost Replay button has been added to the Arcade Mode Time Trial and Free Run Quick Menu. You can display this feature by scrolling the right of the menu. This will allow you to remove ghost data that includes unintentional shortcuts.

Forget having only 8 slots available, it should be unlimited. If I want to record a lap time with hundreds of cars on Goodwood for example, the leaderboard should accommodate each and every time set, but with each car appearing only once as others have said. Plus, once a time has been set, the game should show you the fastest times in the world set by other players in the same car, on the same track. That's how it should be, but I doubt it'll be implemented, unfortunately.

Forget having only 8 slots available, it should be unlimited. If I want to record a lap time with hundreds of cars on Goodwood for example, the leaderboard should accommodate each and every time set, but with each car appearing only once as others have said. Plus, once a time has been set, the game should show you the fastest times in the world set by other players in the same car, on the same track. That's how it should be, but I doubt it'll be implemented, unfortunately.
👍👍👍👍👍

This seems like such a basic addition that it's a little aggrivating to still not have it. Goodwood FOS it a pain as you end up with several entries at the end of a session.

I do not see it happening but if we could have different tabs for car classes it would be great.

Last edited:
The best fix for this would be if you could have a setting that would only allow each individual car to score only one timed lap.

It would also be nice if you could score 100 timed laps and even have diffirent folders for difirent types of cars (Lets say street cars/race cars, 4wds, +800hp, ect.)

The best fix for this would be if you could have a setting that would only allow each individual car to score only one timed lap.

It would also be nice if you could score 100 timed laps and even have diffirent folders for difirent types of cars (Lets say street cars/race cars, 4wds, +800hp, ect.)

agree, one laptime for every car and for every individual tuning!

Back