[delete please - no longer utilized]

• Thread starter suzq044
  • 34 comments
Sorry it's been a bit slow; it takes me a bit to code them correctly once I'm done with photoshop, cause sometimes i link it to the wrong pic, 'n stuff.

......I just got an urge to black out a new Challenger and slam it to the floor.......

Really like your gallery layout with the negatives, great idea I must say.

Good to see you've been busy with GT5 too Suz.
Really like most of the shots so far, and can't wait to see more of your PS chops.

I've been so bored that I haven't even felt the need (that i usually do) to mess with photoshop, and thus the gallery today, sorry guys. The other sections coming up will start with my '70 Challenger R/T (RM in later photos), a ChromeEdition Cobra and M3, the FT86, a couple Monaro shots, a couple Stealth McLaren shots, and a bunch of the ST185 GTfour CarlosSainz edition.. They'll have to wait for now though; my brain is just bored of it today.

.. right now I've been taking a few photos of every car in my garage; i am probably going to wait until I'm done to post it though. Sorry, no pics to update with yet .. i'm a bad bad updater :(

lol

Nice idea with the panoramic shot(s), you got a nice concept going on with your gallery. Loving the banners too :)👍

Okay; i'm going to try & get an update in here soonish - tonight or tomorrow.

.. I suppose I'll put a couple on here until I get it coded & posted tomorrow.. if I'm lucky. lol - I still have a lot of editing to do, and I accidentally deleted the work I did for one of the gallery posts.

[see the Maserati, BMW Tii and T/A Racing on the next page; images moved]

Last edited:
your presentation is really excellent. The idea with the negatives is brilliant!👍

Nice gallery Susan. :)

Good to see you back 👍.... you had me at the Maserati, and then I see your BMW concept 1 has the same paint job as mine :). great minds eh?

:bowdown:

I'll second the others so far, really love the negative shots and the ones where stuff has been played around with. Every time I try negative or sepia tone shots, I'm always like....naaah...

Nice job all around, though.

Removed due to Imageshack fail. Hopefully it'll be fixed in a day or two. I have alot of photos to go through.​

Last edited:
Comments are Greatly Appreciated guys!
Also, let me know if something isn't linked-up right. Thanks!

Looking good! My favorite batch has to be those Viper shots at High Speed Ring :drool: Especially the dark close up of the badge!

Not a fan of Civics in general but you captured those nicely 👍

Lot of quality pics so far! 👍

Yeah; the civic was more of a "getting all the cars in my garage" photoshoot; of course it took too long & I didn't get em all.. obviously. I'm not a Honda fan either. lol

Thanks though; your work has always been good, so I appreciate the comments :D

Very nice BMW set :sly:
I esp like all the monochrome shots in each set, well executed 👍. Really like the unique set-up you have here.

Back