L Lischynski Messages 119 United States Dec 24, 2010 #1 Got my cars i wanted Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
Pauloo Messages 440 Maryland homie Messages fifaMiddleton Dec 24, 2010 #2 You mean you want A sauber c9, mark iv, veyron, or a minolta or a chaparral or a r89. Pm me
L Lischynski Messages 119 United States Dec 24, 2010 #3 Pauloo You mean you want A sauber c9, mark iv, veyron, or a minolta or a chaparral or a r89. Pm me Click to expand... Nope, I know what I want. Thanks though!
Pauloo You mean you want A sauber c9, mark iv, veyron, or a minolta or a chaparral or a r89. Pm me Click to expand... Nope, I know what I want. Thanks though!
D DeathSyphon66 Messages 5 Messages DeathSyphon66 Dec 24, 2010 #4 I have F10 and Zonda Need X1 DeathSyphon66
L Lischynski Messages 119 United States Dec 24, 2010 #5 DeathSyphon66 I have F10 and Zonda Need X1 DeathSyphon66 Click to expand... Ok is your Zonda the black LM one, or the grey Zonda R with gold rims?
DeathSyphon66 I have F10 and Zonda Need X1 DeathSyphon66 Click to expand... Ok is your Zonda the black LM one, or the grey Zonda R with gold rims?
fcbarca Messages 200 Messages penetratorxxl Dec 24, 2010 #6 Lischynski I have two X1's, and I want the Ferrari 2010 and the Zonda LM Race Car. Anybody? Click to expand... redbull x1 or another color?
Lischynski I have two X1's, and I want the Ferrari 2010 and the Zonda LM Race Car. Anybody? Click to expand... redbull x1 or another color?
L Lischynski Messages 119 United States Dec 24, 2010 #7 fcbarca redbull x1 or another color? Click to expand... Redbull. I am close to the black one you get for silvers though.
fcbarca redbull x1 or another color? Click to expand... Redbull. I am close to the black one you get for silvers though.
Ent Messages 86 Messages ERIKSWE08 Dec 24, 2010 #9 I'll trade you the F10 for X2010 asap mate just add ErikSWE08 and I'll send in a min.
L Lischynski Messages 119 United States Dec 24, 2010 #10 Ent I'll trade you the F10 for X2010 asap mate just add ErikSWE08 and I'll send in a min. Click to expand... Ok, I added you.
Ent I'll trade you the F10 for X2010 asap mate just add ErikSWE08 and I'll send in a min. Click to expand... Ok, I added you.
L Lischynski Messages 119 United States Dec 25, 2010 #11 Still looking for the Zonda, but I will have to send at midnight.