This game is garbage

• Thread starter Kwall86
  • 37 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
why did I waste my money on this garbage?
Only you can know the answer to this
Omg! I bought this to race cars. Not be forces to buy a crap compact and then be forced to do licenses
This had pretty much been every Gran Turismo game, why would you think the latest version would be different
Worst game in the franchise.
Then you should know the above is a staple of Gran Turismo and that it isn't the worst.
with inconsistent physics
are there? I think it's more inconsistent user talent
a game that won’t turn the damn wheel.
If you lower the car too much the front wheels will hit the arches and prevent it from turning, stop slamming the cars suspension

why did I waste my money on this garbage?
IMG_0924.jpeg

Is this your first racing game? If so, too bad. :lol:

I must regretfully inform you that you must obtain licenses in every single GT game...

This is not Mario Kart.
Hey dumb **** ive gotten gold on all b,a, and ib. Ive won all the races available. Only used cars, cafe, license center, garage and showcase are unlocked in the world map. I cant complete the only menu available cuz those cars arent available for purchase. Stupid **** **** you.

It will never end as long as humans, especially those that are ignorant and are sore losers, exist.
You are right, i know it will never end, i know it's easy and sometimes necessary for people to ventilate online, i get that, but man... it happens a lot....., it's almost like you are crazy for liking the game :lol:
It's never enough for a lot of people, heck, i cleared the game, got platinum, bought all cars, ( wich i grinded by Sardenga and Tokyo )
and now only do time trials....... but god, i have so much fun in it :), day in day out, pure fun ( and some frustration when i have to many invalid laps :lol::lol: )

Guys need to appriciate what they got instead of what they don't have, makes life a lot easier

I cant complete the only menu available cuz those cars arent available for purchase. Stupid ** ** you.
While the UI of the game certianly isnt optimal, not being able to complete the menus puts you into a very low percentage of gamers that fails on understanding just how the game works. Simply reading would have solved this issue, at many stages of your frustration.

While the UI of the game certianly isnt optimal, not being able to complete the menus puts you into a very low percentage of gamers that fails on understanding just how the game works. Simply reading would have solved this issue, at many stages of your frustration.
Or perhaps having some patience.

I have no idea how he survived past the music rally.

Somehow I'm not surprised there's a crossover between 'gets so angry at a video game that they want to hurt people' and 'cannot read'
It's like he accidentally played Grand Theft Auto instead...GTA, not GT7.

Hey dumb **** ive gotten gold on all b,a, and ib. Ive won all the races available. Only used cars, cafe, license center, garage and showcase are unlocked in the world map. I cant complete the only menu available cuz those cars arent available for purchase.
So you're on Menu Book 3?

Last edited:
I also like how he said he can't be **sed to do licenses, yet he went on to gold them.

Hypocrisy? :lol:
I do love that he saw the error of his rant and deleted his post...
Did he? See the reply.

Last edited:
Hey dumb ** ive gotten gold on all b,a, and ib. Ive won all the races available. Only used cars, cafe, license center, garage and showcase are unlocked in the world map. I cant complete the only menu available cuz those cars arent available for purchase. Stupid ** **** you.
If you're having a problem, try being specific and people will help. Rant like a 2 year old having a tantrum and people will treat your post the way they have.

You have a choice.

What menu are you on and what very specific problem are you having?

Not to mention, log onto the internet and create a GTP account to post the rant. Quite a busy, violent morning.
Perhaps he thought he would receive the support from others and possibly change the game for the better.

With angry complaints, the game can be perfected, right?

...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back