mazda787 Messages 3,404 Virginia Messages bab2390 Jan 25, 2011 #4 Honda Raybrig NSX '00 standard for GT-R academy in 24 hours
Galant409VR42nd Messages 249 Jan 25, 2011 #5 there not work a howl lot lol what are you trying to get for them seeing as youve spammed about a thousand x2010's lol IDK a 240RS 83..?
there not work a howl lot lol what are you trying to get for them seeing as youve spammed about a thousand x2010's lol IDK a 240RS 83..?
YassirNosir Messages 1,118 Messages YassirNosir Jan 25, 2011 #6 If you're interested in an X2010, I suggest going to my thread.
Galant409VR42nd Messages 249 Jan 25, 2011 #7 LOL No thanks I have a black GTR acadamy and would like a 370z How about a s2000 lm race car or a impreza super touring car...?
LOL No thanks I have a black GTR acadamy and would like a 370z How about a s2000 lm race car or a impreza super touring car...?
YassirNosir Messages 1,118 Messages YassirNosir Jan 25, 2011 #8 I think that car is worth a lot than a race car.