Deleted scenes you're glad weren't included in the final cut?

Sid's Comeuppance from Toy Story.

So what we have here is a different version of the scene where Woody and the other toys confront Sid about what he had been doing to them. Woody's character is significantly different here, he's very lighthearted and a bit more conversational, a very far cry from what we got in the final. Interestingly enough, Buzz Lightyear chimes in here and we hear dialogue from another character as well, neither of which happened in the final. I could be wrong, but this scene feels like it goes on longer than the final as well.

I must admit, this scene isn't bad, if anything, this is one of the better deleted scenes I have posted here. However, I prefer Woody's much more aggressive stance in the final than this because Sid deserved every second of it, and going about it any other way just wouldn't be as satisfying.

Last edited:
Alternate beginning of Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

This Transformers film was originally going to start with Optimus Prime fighting Transit, killing him, and dumping his dead body in the Hudson River. I am glad that filmmakers cut this alternate beginning and replaced it with a new beginning where Maximals escaped Unicron and Scourge because filmmakers really didn't want this Optimus Prime to be like his Bayverse counterpart. Yep, killing Transit doesn't make Optimus Prime look heroic.

But in the film, Optimus Prime had a reason to kill Scourge because Scourge killed poor Bumblebee.

And another reason why I am glad that this alternate beginning was cut is that Transit in this alternate beginning doesn't make any sense since in the previous film, Bumblebee, he and his human friend, Charlie Watson, managed to stop Shatter and Dropkick from transmitting their messages to other Decepticons, so this explains why there are no Decepticons in Transformers Rise of the Beasts.

Last edited:
You think maybe you can put a spoiler on that? Because I hadn't seen the movie yet and I imagine others haven't either since it's fairly new. (sorry, I didn't think about this when I made the thread)

Last edited:
Back