Delorean To Come Back As A Ev

• Thread starter Novalee
  • 33 comments
To be honest I'm disappointed. I was expecting a modern take the DMC-12 but this is not it. Now if they were to make shortened 2 seat version, it might get me excited but its nothing like as good looking as the teaser pics me made think it was going to be.

Last edited:
I was just thinking how much that looked like an Italdesign concept, and then I noticed the tags on the bottom of the post. Go figure. :lol:

Hopefully they've figured out a backup plan for getting those massive doors open if the gas struts go out, as that was a recurring problem on the original DeLorean...

To be honest I'm disappointed. I was expecting a modern take the DMC-12 but this is not it. Now if they were to make shortened 2 seat version, it might get me excited but its nothing like as good looking as the teaser pics me made think it was going to be.
Agree. TBH i think it looks like hundreds of other car renders we've seen over the last few years that die before production. Some of them deserved to die, and this looks like one of em haha

Back