Desperately want nsx-r proto lmr race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter andez1986
  • 11 comments
  • 691 views
Messages
394
Messages
pm you on booked trade
Got lots of cars to trade with, name what you want
 
I have that car - Looking for Super GT. Can we trade?
 
what sort of super gt buddy
 
the only two I have is the Raybrig NSX, and the Woodone Clarion GT-R. Will take any of the 16 that I don't have. The soonest I can trade is in three hours, (one hour after reset).
 
sorry but thats all i have is the raybrig nsx, sorry mate
 
Here are some cars I am looking for:

Ford Falcon XR8
McLaren F1 GT-R
BMW LMR Race Car
Honda HSC Tokoyo Concept Car
 
I need a 0 mile 0 mod Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car. Get me that and I'll send your NSX LM Prototype Race Car shortly after.
 
sorry people but i was pm'd earlier and have got one coming on thursday, cheers anyway
 
NICE! Blow off everyone in the thread....
 
well i dont really need 2 nsx-r proto race cars, but would be happy to trade for something else, i have both raybrig nsx now, epson nsx, arta nsx, mobil 1 nsx, a few more super gt cars now:)
 
and i got the mclaren f1 gtr race car
 
Back