Wrenching Wench
Premium
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
Katiegan
KatieB53

28/03/17 - Destiny 2 "Last Call" Teaser Revealed

27/03/17 - Destiny 2 Artwork Revealed

Last week a poster for Destiny 2 was leaked, and today Bungie tweeted this...

No official dates have been released as of yet, but from the leaked posters it looked like 8th September for the release date.

okxzihqnjyl24go9pmql.jpg

Should be an exciting few months!

Last edited:
Bit skeptical on this one. Yes I know it's supposed to feel like an MMO, but I really want to get into this game ever since its release. Wasn't able to, since it launched on the dawn of the PS4. Didn't know whether to get it for my PS3 or skip it, in the end I skipped.

So it looks like Destiny 2 involves more Cabal... and they're on Earth...

*screaming*

Also I was really hoping Cayde would take a sip from that glass because I'm curious as to how an Exo would drink.

*screaming*

Also I was really hoping Cayde would take a sip from that glass because I'm curious as to how an Exo would drink.

It may also include Saturn

*screaming*

I was wondering why Cayde was drinking in the first place since he has no stomach.

Guess I'm the only one who cares that Destiny 2 may be having a PC release after all

https://www.destinythegame.com/uk/en/buy

You can select PC on the pre-order page. Also the PC version is available on Amazon

think it'll carry the Steam DRM, but a Microsoft DRM could be in place. but let's face it, every PC gamer will get it via Steam

As much as I want to buy it on the PC, i'm watching closely on whether if I buy it on the PC, if I'll be able to do PoE with at least my Xbox buddies.

I really hope I can. I would like to.

I'm not sure what system I'll get it on. I may get it on both again. I just wish Sony and Microsoft, would let us be able to use our characters on either platform, but just lock the exclusive stuff on PS4.

I've watched the trailer a dozen times and it's just great. Ghaul looks like a badass but I'm interested in knowing whether or not this is tied to Oryx.

Damn near everything in D1 comes back to him.

A little late on updating this thread since I've been away, but the Destiny 2 beta is now live! Currently downloading it now.

Yes. I'm downloading it now while playing Elite Dangerous. If I can drag myself away from that I'll give it a go when it's finished. 12.6 GB.

Downloading it didn't take too long for me, but once I started it up and it had to install it took about 4 hours. So far I've only played the Homecoming mission, looking to do the strike later today and maybe check out the Crucible too. Impressed with it so far, though!

I have played some of the beta over the past few days.. it has its ups and downs vs D1. For sure is very cinematic.

I stopped playing Destiny 1 around the time the taken king came out but I did put in tons of hours.

Best thing .. most of the issues or complaints are about things that are easily tunable by the Devs.. things like how fast supers recharge, grenade damage .. etc.

I've had fun with the beta.. didn't try the strike yet but it looks pretty good.

Make sure to try multiple classes.. and to change your powers, I missed that part. The first roll I got with titan I did not like the guns and the armor had 0 for movement so he felt so sluggish.. but the ones I got with the warlock were better. Warlock will likely be the class I start with just like when D1 launched.

I will be out of town when it launches so I actually cancelled my pre-order but likely will pick it up depending on how the launch goes.

Downloading it didn't take too long for me, but once I started it up and it had to install it took about 4 hours. So far I've only played the Homecoming mission, looking to do the strike later today and maybe check out the Crucible too. Impressed with it so far, though!

Can I ask, did you ever get back on to Destiny 1 to do all the stuff we never got round to doing?

Back