DFP video.

I made a video showing me using the DFP while driving the fist half of Liscens S16. www.3rdgenracerX.net/DFP2.wmv

I had to splice two video's together since my camera can only record 1'35 before running out of memory. Just need to get an A/V cable for the real cam corder then I can make a real full lenght video's like this.

DUDE!!!!! Ur awesome...fast and... i'm speechless. Thanks for that, and the track looks soo real on the video!! Yeah the DFP rules!

Ok, after watching the vid i came to the conclusion that my wheel isn't acting weird ; i just suck with it.

Very very very nice. :)

Oh my god your good. And the feeling of speed scared me.. I was freaking hanging on to my seat watching you drive... LITERALLY!

MdnIte
Oh my god your good. And the feeling of speed scared me.. I was freaking hanging on to my seat watching you drive... LITERALLY!

lol heck yea! Holy crap that vid was intense! I bet you didnt even blink once the whole time haha 👍 👍 👍

Added it to my GT4 Vids collection 👍

3rdgenracerX
Its a Sauber C9. The S16 liscesn's test Sauber C9 to be exact. I don't have it available in sim or arcade mode yet.

Great video there 3rdgenracerX!...though I'd love to see that run/lap from the front bumber view...or whatever that view is called...as that would give a better impression of the speed of the car!

Say, once GT4 hits store shelves here in the US and I get to this particular test (Sauber car) could I hire you to pass the test for me? Just Kidding! :)

vipersan
Let me add mine video here also ... from GT4P actually ... But still nice. Me driving with DFP, you can see the wheel while I drive, how it works and how pedals work on screen display. This wheel is the best thing I've ever bought.

BMW M5 Concept, Fuji Racetrack, GT4P, DFP@900°, FF@Strong (I am a big boy :) )
http://users.volja.net/gturismo55/gt4p-bmw.m5.concept-fuji.wmv

And a pic of my younger brother at driving ... it came out nice ...

http://img205.exs.cx/img205/9246/10475rh.jpg

Hi Vipersan,

Isee in the pic of your brother that you hooked up the PS2 to a computer monitor. How did you do it ? Already seen some suggestions on this topic, but i was just wondering.

I saw more than 200 degrees of steering used for just an instant maybe four times. It looks like you turned it left about 160 degrees at the most just one time.

I still do not see why we should spend three times as much for a 900-degree DFP as a 200-degree DF. I have yet to see someone post a valid reason for using a 900-degree wheel.

There seems to be some sort of DFP mass hysteria at work on this forum.

@rico13: LOL :D Nop I'm 25 ... ;), he's 23. We look nothing alike.

@Noes: Yes, I've been using ma 19" monitor for that driving. I have bought external TV Tuner 'bout 4 years ago (Leadtek Winfast TV PRO), and it connects to any monitor via VGA cable. The best thing about it is, that it requires NO PERSONAL COMPUTER (not running, not attached, nothing) to run it. All you need is a monitor with VGA cable. And the great thing about it is also, that it also has S-video input option (which I use).

Connections diagram: http://images.gfx.no/13/13565/filename_3.jpg
The Tuner and remote: http://www.leadtek.cz/image/leadtvpro_sm.jpg (with that input cable)

I highly reccommend the thing. It's a bit buggy with remote :), but it does the job very well!

Thx Vipersan for the info ! Im thinking of using my monitor aswell since its bigger than my tv. One last questions though, what about quality of the graphics ??

I also use S-Video with the cheapest TV-card I could find, just plug the s-video in, start DScaler.....and prepare to be amazed !!!!

EDIT: The video is amazing !! Congratulations 👍👍

Noes: The quality seems a bit better on TV than on monitor (my monitor is lower range 19"), but the S-video cable does seem to improve picture a bit, so it's OK. And honestly, it's playable just normally.

Take a look of what s-video cable does to WRC4 (pictures from a friend, who has the same cable as I):

S-video:
22597IMG_1403-med.JPG

RCA:
22597IMG_1402-med.JPG

And the text ...
S-video:
22597IMG_1400-med.JPG

RCA:
22597IMG_1401-med.JPG
[/quote]

Zardoz
I saw more than 200 degrees of steering used for just an instant maybe four times. It looks like you turned it left about 160 degrees at the most just one time.

I still do not see why we should spend three times as much for a 900-degree DFP as a 200-degree DF. I have yet to see someone post a valid reason for using a 900-degree wheel.

There seems to be some sort of DFP mass hysteria at work on this forum.

Because what is 160 degrees on a DFP is 35 degrees on the regular DrivingForce.

Get it now?

Jay

Back