Diablo GT = UK Version

• Thread starter G A R A
  • 20 comments
Yes, all the nice hidden cars bodies are removed in the PAL version.

The only hidden car with it's body still intact is the M-Spec skyline and a few odd MX-5's.

I usually make do with the Nisssan R390 Race Car body. I did make a GT3 save that could be Xported into the game with all the missing cars with suitable bodies substituted where possible.

The save includes two Honda S2000's in colours other than those available in the game.

Interestingly if you go into the Arcade game the correct bodies for the cars will show up when you load your garage and select a car.

Me = far to lazy to bother doing something like that.

So I went out and bought the Japanese version of GT3 and won the actual Diablo.

If I wanted to drive something with the R390 body, i'd drive the R390. No offence, but it's just not the same, although I know what you mean about the car pictures. I got bored once and slapped on Poly 001 and 002 bodies to the NTSC F1 cars a while back and the actual car picture came up.

Have you seen any of the hidden cars in GTC? I must say, there are quite a few.

Ok so if i got a mod chip, would i be able to play a saved game of Japanese on my Us GT3? or could i even do anything because i really cant buy much of anything.

Hold on.

Say if I lent you my memory card with the Japanese save on it and you tried to load the game up. Your version of GT3 wouldn't recognise it because all the different regions have different codes for their saves.
Eg.

European GT3 = SCEU
American GT3 = SCEA
Japanese GT3 = SCEJ

That isn't the exact code part, from what I remember it was balsus something?

So in a nutshell the different saves from different regions will not work. It doesn't matter anyway, as long as you have the US version of the game you have all the hidden models. The European version was the only one that had stuff cut out because and some bug fixed.

Well, in the American version all they did was remove all the images of it from the Intro and other FMV clips (like the track select bits). In the Japanese verison you win the Diablo in the Pro Japanese GT cup, in the American and European versions instead of the Diablo you win the Zonda Race car.

Also in the American version you can still access it using MK's because they didn't remove the body from the game. The European version came out a little later allowing them to remove all the hidden car bodies, just so we can't have them :rolleyes: .

Here is a picture from the Japanese version of the game I captured. On the american and European version of the game, there is a Zonda C12 S pictured instead of the Diablo.

Ahh, are you going to get one?
How about I send you a GT3 save to muck around with?
Although you'l have to put up with my PAL save until you get a sharkport.

You can still do exactly the same things though, so you can get the hang of it.

yes im getting one, and putting up with a PAL version is fine with me. even though i was looking for american but PAL will work for now. but yeah, as soon as i get enough money im buying an Xport

Heh I think every hybridder has made a Mini with a huge engine in it, at least once. :D

But I thought there were no hemi engined cars in GT3? Does the shelby cobra?

I'm not an expert on American muscle though.

cobra= small block
GMC= Vortec
Chrysler (Ex Dodge Charger, Plymouth Cuda) = Hemi

diferent companies have different types of engines. i perfer the Chevelle (Vortec) over the Charger (Hemi) Pontiac has recently released ram-air, basicly the ability to super/turbo charge your engine with out puting in a turbo/super charger.

My friend drew a picture of a mini and out fitted it like a Dodge Pro Stock dragster, hence the hemi thing, thus i came up with the frase Mini With a Hemi, witch is now writen on the side of his drawing.

I have a GTC save with all the hidden cars on it including the rally mini. I filled out the save with some cars from GT3.

You can actually convert gamesaves to work in a different region - and it's not that hard. However, you still can't convert a Japanese/US save to PAL and expect the hidden cars to appear - it's all because of what's on your actual game disc.

No. All the data for the diablo is there except the body. You can build a Diablo but you have to use another body.

Back