Back on topic, do you guys think that the Diablo might make a reapperance in GT4 ? I suppose no, but if they decide to make another Italian Avant-Garde tournament , I just hope they put in some good Italian cars. The Italian Avant Garde championship in GT3 should be named " Zonda Challenge " or something - since the only car involved in the race is the Zonda. But the car is a freakin' beauty ! Racing 6 Zonda's aint that boring IMO.
Back on topic, do you guys think that the Diablo might make a reapperance in GT4 ? I suppose no, but if they decide to make another Italian Avant-Garde tournament , I just hope they put in some good Italian cars. The Italian Avant Garde championship in GT3 should be named " Zonda Challenge " or something - since the only car involved in the race is the Zonda. But the car is a freakin' beauty ! Racing 6 Zonda's aint that boring IMO.
Originally posted by under18carbon Yes... It's a sad thing they had to take out the Diablo in the US release of GT3. I don't own a Sharkport/X-Port so I cant drive the car