Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,723 comments
  • 3,784,737 views
OMG I never thought I'd see one of these! Merc C63 AMG. The new one. :D
79BC4433-2545-4C8B-B587-73A9444E3CA0-1474-000000988CE48CDE_zpsb89db117.jpg

I saw it closer before I got the pic and it looked wicked.
 
You found a 2-door C63? So have I! :lol:

Also, we've just hit 30K replies! :D
 
No. I mean we found a C63 on the same day.

Just saying. :indiff:
 
A few from the last few weeks.

Subaru Impreza RB320


Maserati GranTurismo



Toyota Celica Don't know what year or type.



Sierra Sapphire Cosworth With hideous wheels and horrible blacked out rear lights.
 
Last edited:
No. I mean we found a C63 on the same day.

Just saying. :indiff:

Oh ok. It's cool I just could t tell how you were saying it. I guess u did t get any pics...?
 
I did. It's on the previous page. :)
 
Your Quattroporte is a GranTurismo. 👍
 
Yeah I just saw that, I don't know why I said Quattroporte, had a brain fart.
 
Just a range rover and a jag I ment to upload a whilst back.

0A8BB76D-29FE-48B7-B14F-720B3ADDE78A-23146-0000169E35A59923_zpsfe067c09.jpg


44256E10-356C-43BD-BAD9-8062D41F2ABA-23146-0000169E3FF05BC4_zpsc4278768.jpg
 
That Celica is awesome.

I saw this Spitfire down the street by a friends house.

 
Tesla Model S. I quite like it in red.
CA6D1AD1-3629-42C8-B5C2-098E74ABD4BD-1931-000000CA4E0140FB_zpsf613b8bf.jpg


A Mustang in very rough shape. :(
A7EF92F3-9573-4335-B244-2609319356F0-1931-000000CA500CD84F_zpsdcf25550.jpg
 
Dat Spitfire. :drool:
 
Screw the planet destroying Mustang, PRIUS!!!
 
Got to the end of the super highway today and was bummed 'cause I didn't see anything exciting. Then passed this IS F as I was exiting

62E3CC49-7BEB-4E7D-AC37-C091B75D2B30-1877-0000019DAF812E0E.jpg
 
Got to the end of the super highway today and was bummed 'cause I didn't see anything exciting. Then passed this IS F as I was exiting

Nice. I saw one probably about a year ago but I don't think I posted it. I might post it tomorrow if I can find the pics.
 
Sierra Sapphire Cosworth With hideous wheels and horrible blacked out rear lights.

Saph. Cossie back lights were like that from the factory.

Also, I'll see your Cossie and raise you another Cossie. Saw this dejected looking RS500 down a backstreet yesterday. Is it a real RS500? Surely no one in their right mind would let an original 500 get into this state...


Ford Sierra Cosworth by Rupert Procter, on Flickr
 
Certainly looks like a 500. It's a good job if its a fake.


EDIT, The only things that put me off are the badges. The rear name bagels aren't right, and the one above the rear wheel arch that says cosworth, I can't find a 500 on google that have that badge. Some have one above the front wheel arch saying RS500, but that's all.
 
I think it's an imposter.
 
It's a 2-door (well, 3-door) though so must at least be an XR4i or similar, IIRC? Still a rarity in its own right nowadays.
 
The Impreza RB320 and the two Sierra Cossies are amazing finds! :drool:
 
Jai
Nice car.

This setting works rather well too with the spooky houses.

That's the City for ya. :lol: especially where I am. It can get worse. :scared:
 
Who in their right mind would do that? :lol:

For real. How can we make our 350 look more like a Geo Prizm? Oh. Put these rims on it.

Not a big fan of the 350Z in the first place, never liked its styling
 
Chevy pickup
880B7FF8-6AF0-483F-9FCB-B7ABD141CD21-2431-000001097FB13305_zps6712a4f2.jpg


Panamara turbo S ???
AB06120F-10D6-4FA8-B7EF-7D1E12A05813-2431-000001098314B360_zps942443dc.jpg


Range Rover Evoque
3A88A572-F71B-4C89-B0A1-FCBAE9897318-2431-000001097D4ABB78_zps471b9e2e.jpg


Is there anyway to tell if this is a CSL?
AB55D864-2AD1-420C-9DFA-54D11EAA7F28-2431-000001097B4B6AA9_zps6556441b.jpg
 
Back