Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,391 views
Is a bus not an automobile?

If you look at that thread you'll see what it entails.
 
Are we seriously making a big fuss over a midget bus?
 
Caught this earlier

1f52f1a986042b8c1d03e0c339420ef9.jpg
 
image.jpg


Ford Model A?

Close, that's a Ford Model AA, possibly a Stakeside truck, that happens to have a wooden bed on it (hence the name). Late 1920s, early 1930s I'd guess, I'm thinking 1929. That's a light duty model, before the F-150 moniker. They also came in dually configuration, as well as dump trucks and many other various models. Cool spot.

VT-10-17-FO.jpg
 
Spotting's been rubbish lately... like 2 weeks of stuff here, and nothing mind blowing. Even finally took a photo of my neighbor's Z

It's just nice to see it out there at night sometimes. Plus it's driven by a cutie, nice combo!


and a Z32 close to work. had an exhaust pipe loose, sad to see


right before I took this shot, as the Mustang was coming up, it was doing this thing that made its rear end shimmy and hop and evidently the guy was gassing it with the front brakes holding the car back. No way that Mustang is anywhere near stock. Still take the hotrod.


GMC


Nomad


Nice Camaro


non-M Z4 Coupe
 
Nice but quite common in Germany near Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen :lol:

Porsche 911 Carrera 4S


Toyota Celica ST Liftback (1976–1978) "2000GT" - bad condition with wing.
 
Nothing too special to post for today.

Silverado with matte blue paint.


Near-neighbors Miata. He takes it to the track, I believe he said it has 280ish HP. Nothing special, but Miatas and Subarus are much less common in my area than, say, AMG's.


edit- offtopic, I know. but I hate it when people take a Mercedes c230 and throw on the WRONG AMG logo to the right side if the trunk. I SAW 2 OF THOSE TODAY! If you're going to at least try that, how about you take off the 0 of c230, and switch the 3 and 2 around?
/endrant sorry
 
280 in a Miata is pretty nuts, must be a lot of fun. I'm liking the Sky in front as we never got those here, or the Solstice.
 
Chevelle SS
A07E9D3C-89E5-465F-98F6-3B1F5387B859-1680-000001933CAC7792_zps6d512110.jpg



This 944 appeared for sale in my apartment complex. Low mileage, great shape, good price, thinking about a purchase
9959EDF0-117C-4D8B-9BED-E1DBEA5C5256-1680-0000019338578205_zpsded157bd.jpg
 
Technically right, either way seeing as Opel revived the model by importing the Sky to Europe.
 
No, he was asking if Tyger got the Opel GT in the UK.

And an Aston, V8 Vantage from the wheels I'd guess, going by in front of my work as I was returning from a delivery, big surprise!
 
Just to confirm that it is a Saturn Sky... that household is a large family of I think Japanese. 7-8 people... I believe all of their cars are-
The Miata
the Sky
GMC Yukon
Honda Civic hatchback(I've never seen them drive it though. I want to say it's a "special" model, but no idea which one)
Another Japanese car but I forgot which one...
 
200SX Touring

DSC_0345.jpg



MINI Coupe JCW

DSC_0345.jpg



Evo IX FQ-300

DSC_0347.jpg



And what used to be a standard Impreza GL

DSC_0349.jpg
 
Sorry perhaps wasn't clear, I was admiring the Sky because in part we never got it here (I think the Opel GT was mainland Europe only), and the Solstice is another example of an interesting little coupe from the US we never got. There are one or two others too I forget now.

EDIT: Is it the perspective or has that 944 taken a helluva whack at the front? The bumper is totally misaligned.
 
Saw a Cayman S picking up free breakfast at chick fil a today :lol:

First time I've seen a new Porsche in my community that wasn't a Panamera or Cayenne.
There was also a truck in the parking lot that umm.. is going in the "questionable mods" thread
 
So I was driving to the middle-of-nowhere this morning to a doctor's office and I came across a Fisker Karma. As far as I know there's only about 2,500 in existence so it's a pretty cool spot. Such a good looking car too, shame they went out of business.

YIV2bMG.jpg


e8XfKJb.jpg
 
Haven't seen a Karma on the road where I am yet.
 
I was just south of Rockford on the Beltline when I saw it.
 
Unknown. I seen it while practicing manual in my grandpa's F250.



C3 Convertible in my neighborhood. He also has something covered in the garage, but I think the C3 was a visitor.



Another unknown.



Chevelle that can't park.

 
Back