Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,400 views
have yet to see a GT-4 (Alltrak here...) Celicas were truly great cars upon a time...
 
Nice treat for me on the way to my maths lecture:
Untitled.jpg


V8 Vantage N420
 
Damn that's more supercars than I've ever seen in one day... and you say the weather was rotten. And you got to sit in and rev a 458. Where are you exactly? I need to plan my next holiday... I've still to see a 612, for example.

Alderley Edge in Cheshire, England. Its the kind of rural town where it costs £12 for a gram of cheese :lol:

You would have more luck in London though, what with all the Arab kids in chrome Bugatti's.
 
Alderley Edge in Cheshire, England. Its the kind of rural town where it costs £12 for a gram of cheese :lol:

You would have more luck in London though, what with all the Arab kids in chrome Bugatti's.

That sounds like a great spotting town to have in your spotting neighborhood.

I had one, Chagrin Falls, that was great for me last year, but I moved and didn't make it out there much this year as it's now at least a half hour away and I have no other reason to go out there... Side note: you can see Chagrin Falls on the back of a Calvin and Hobbes book, the one with the giant Calvin crashing through town.
 
That looks very familiar, is that near Coventry Uni?

Yes it is :D just outside the main library building near to the Engineering and Computing building.
 
Yes it is :D just outside the main library building near to the Engineering and Computing building.
Aha! My google streetview tours of all the unis I was considering have finally allowed me to identify the location of the photo of a GTR! Just what I always wanted! :p Odd what life throws at you, eh?
 
A45 AMG

DSC_0519.jpg



A8 W12

DSC_0539.jpg



Phaeton

DSC_0540.jpg



XFR

DSC_0533.jpg



Avantime

DSC_0524.jpg



STi Type UK

DSC_0523.jpg



Evo VI with Tango'd rims :sick:

DSC_0532.jpg




Z30 Soarer

DSC_0530.jpg



Robin Hood

DSC_0534.jpg



GranTurismo

DSC_0525.jpg



4.2 R8

DSC_0522.jpg



Monaro VXR 500

DSC_0527.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice batch, Wiegert! The Z30 Soarer is the same as the Lexus SC300?
 
Nice batch, Wiegert! The Z30 Soarer is the same as the Lexus SC300?

Indeed. In the case of the one I saw though, it's an SC400 equivalent. A small number of Toyota's were imported here from Japan, and some Lexus's from the States.
 
I saw a Bentley Continental leaving Mejier yesterday. Sure do wish I could have enough money to have a Bentley as a daily driver... :lol:
 
So did I, only it was my Bentley and my camera is broken. :\
 
And they came with these under the hood:

1965-1966-plymouth-barracuda-273-3.jpg



:) Nice spot.
 
And on the McLaren, especially this time of year (I assume salt has been put on the roads in Indi already this season...) And I've yet to spot one, myself, congrats!
 
No salt that I know of. I have yet to see a McLaren either. :( That Gallardo gets out a lot, too. Seen it on the street 2-3 times and at over 5 shows.
 
No salt that I know of. I have yet to see a McLaren either. :( That Gallardo gets out a lot, too. Seen it on the street 2-3 times and at over 5 shows.

Yea the gallardo guy was cool I talked to him inside the Starbucks.

If only you guys knew the trouble I went through, to get that Mclaren picture D=.
 
Winter is great when it's like this - :cool:
z_5bd6b460.jpg

z_3b0ed4a0.jpg


STi Type RA
z_7b3fee5e.jpg


STi Hatchback
z_c06e20de.jpg
 
[/thread]. I didn't even know they had delivered any yet! Maybe they haven't...
 
At 34mpg, you won't see those at fuel stations as often as other supercars. So to see one filling up is a relatively rare sight in its own right. :p

[/thread]. I didn't even know they had delivered any yet! Maybe they haven't...

First delivery was made 6 weeks ago in the UK.
 
Last edited:
Back