Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,729 comments
  • 3,789,204 views
EDIT: I is gullible.
 
Last edited:
@poolhaas That's a CLK63 AMG Black Series! It's what Clarkson owns, and incidentally was the first car I ever started :D. They only made 700, I think.
There's a small discussion wether or not it is one in the other thread so I didn't put anything there :)
 
There's a small discussion wether or not it is one in the other thread so I didn't put anything there :)
I see, yeah now I look more closely it's not a Black.
 
DB9

WP_001055_zps9e95621f.jpg

Dat Mondeo estate. A Titanium too! :sly:
 
God's Chariot:

IMG_2960.JPG


Tesla Model S!

IMG_2961.JPG


Impala and a modified 70's Camaro

IMG_2965.JPG


2 old Suburbans!
IMG_2967.JPG


Another Tesla Model S. WTF!?

IMG_2969.JPG


El Camino :D
IMG_2970.JPG
 
Pontiac is a definetly a no rest are good.
 
Maybe he meant that MPV thing or whatever?

and, definitely, not defiantly, or definetly or whatever
 
Well, I see it has ABS, too, so maybe...
 
IS F

13135326845_aac7fb8a23_b.jpg


And a MkIV Golf with a MkIV Jetta front clip conversion.

13135620934_f6c6373126_b.jpg


sarh its blurry
 
Still haven't seen one ISF on the road yet.
 
ISF has the stupidest looking exhausts on a production car.
 
Still haven't seen one ISF on the road yet.

I guess they didn't sell many... when I went into a dealership to see a car, the one and only time, for an LFA, I was talking to the salesman and asked about ISF sales... the only place in Cleveland that sells them... and they'd only sold 3. Two of which I've caught.
 
Last edited:
image.jpg

Only seen a few but at car shows. This was at Detroit.
 
What's special about that? Never heard about that.
 
1, 2, 3, 4 cars in that one. Nice.
 
Green mustang is a v6 sorry slash not a nice one.
 
The mini, Merc, Mustang and Porsche.
The Merc looks like a non-AMG to me, and the Cooper is probably Doog's. And it wouldn't really be a good spot anyway. I'm not even going to talk about the Mustang. :lol:

/cloggingupthethreadwithpointlessarguments
 
The Merc looks like a non-AMG to me, and the Cooper is probably Doog's. And it wouldn't really be a good spot anyway. I'm not even going to talk about the Mustang. :lol:

/cloggingupthethreadwithpoinlessarguments

Mommy's Cooper S is a good spot in itself?
 
Looks like a badge job!

13136566085_4cf0acad8f_h.jpg

So it's not a Dinan?

I'm no expert with aftermarket BMW's aside from Alpina.

Nice spots too! I'm a huge fan of blue cars and the Turbo and Mini look great! :)
 
Back