Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,729 comments
  • 3,789,212 views
The only 430 limited editions I know of are the scuderia and 16m.
 
I know I shouldn't post this since I don't have a picture, but I just saw my friend( the one that has the Aventador) out in his 991 Turbo. It's also the first 991 Turbo I've seen. Hopefully it won't be long before I see him again.
 
^Yes! It's a Mini Cooper Jonh Cooper Works GP, the hottest Mini in the market. I love it!
 
(Much) better picture of the 300 SRT8 I posted a while ago. Light caught it just enough to not show the badge... if there's a conspiracy, it's 100 steps outside my house. I can take another pic if needed.
20140319_175715.jpg
 
Don't quote me, but I think the exhaust on that one is different from normal chargers, so no conspiracy.
 
Minty should be in the Funny licence plate thread not here.
 
Don't quote me, but I think the exhaust on that one is different from normal chargers, so no conspiracy.

Facepalm. It's a Chrysler 300 or, as someone else said, arguably a Neon.
 
I know I shouldn't post this since I don't have a picture, but I just saw my friend( the one that has the Aventador) out in his 991 Turbo. It's also the first 991 Turbo I've seen. Hopefully it won't be long before I see him again.

Holy crap I hope that guy brings it to Cars and Coffee. :drool: Out of curiosity what color is it?

And wait, they made a special edition IS300? Never knew that.
 
Holy crap I hope that guy brings it to Cars and Coffee. :drool: Out of curiosity what color is it?

And wait, they made a special edition IS300? Never knew that.

It's black and looks incredible! Cool Cars for Cats and Canines is coming up next month in Hershey, and I'm hoping he brings it. The Aventador would be nice too, though I don't know how much longer he'll have that. I've been told by another friend of his that he's placed an order on something new to replace the Aventador. I imagine it'll be one of the first ones in Central PA too.
 
Maverick/Disidente? (I don't know Spanish, sorry if I'm butchering it) :D

0320140736.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pls Cambiamos Cheques :lol:
 
Audi S4 in an area of town that I wasn't expecting to see something like this in.

IMG_3085.JPG


380SL from a few days ago, and a Jetta GLI

img_3074-jpg.130394
 
Last edited:
About the 50th coupe I've seen.
image.jpg


image.jpg
 
@ildd Aren't those XLRs super rare? I've never seen one, nor did I know that they actually took the concept into production. Might be one of the best spots in this thread!
 
@ildd Aren't those XLRs super rare? I've never seen one, nor did I know that they actually took the concept into production. Might be one of the best spots in this thread!
According to @xXKingJoshXx there's about 10,000 in Indiana of the 15,500 produced. It's the first time I've seen or heard of it.
 
Here's a XLR I saw last summer.
 
@ildd Aren't those XLRs super rare? I've never seen one, nor did I know that they actually took the concept into production. Might be one of the best spots in this thread!


It's a good spot but not all that rare.

It's not even close to being the rarest car in this thread.
 
Back