Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,728 comments
  • 3,788,306 views
there you go! and a Viper out in the wet... carefully, carefully, with the gas! haha!
 
There is always the opinion thread if you're not sure what to post.
 
I think Vipers are a lot more stable than they used to be... but still, yeah.
 
Doesn't that gen have traction control?
 
Someone crazy enough to have to floor it all the time.
I'd be scared to death. That's why we need stuff like Civics. Surely it wasn't his only choice (you have to be rich to have that as a daily driver).
 
Just keep it in 4th gear. Problem solved.
I suppose :lol:. But I'd still be scared to death. Way too much power for me right now, I'm still learning.
 
13502823035_47e1824c08_h.jpg

13503163374_2909dcfb2b_o.jpg

13502569223_54941b7ac0_h.jpg
 
Almost thought that S63 looked like a s550 till I saw the badge.
 
Is that a WRX in the background of the S63?
 
Awesome spots from the Netherlands and Belgium!
 
It's so weird to see a 69 Camaro parked next to a Citreon :lol:
 
Nice ones @D.Kadettdriver never heard of that Indigo before.

These two really stood out walking past it.
Chevrolet Caprice Wagon (thanks @jeffgoddin )
x9VUYoF.jpg

And I think this is a Buick LeSabre

Mercedes C63 AMG
zmbhCWa.jpg

Audi SQ5
vw3E55H.jpg

Audi R8 Spyder
OQk8FEr.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia


And took some more time for this one. The noise it made :drool:






VSeyrlp.jpg


gYF1D8K.jpg


dPdv48F.jpg



The lady seems interested :)
nzEegvN.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's so weird to see a 69 Camaro parked next to a Citreon :lol:

And that's one of the larger Citroens. The contrast would be even bigger if it had been a C1 instead of a C3. :D

Nice ones @D.Kadettdriver never heard of that Indigo before.

Thanks! Because of the local Autovisie annual catalogues (which covered small, relatively unknown brands as well) I was aware of the Indigo's existence, but I have never seen one in real life before.
 
Looks like it by the taillights.
 
@JrDarknes There's also a GT500 in there! Good spots. And I still hate you. :p
 
Three Figaro's this weekend

13515483784_9a437d4a66_b.jpg


13515449234_055904f2a1_b.jpg



M135i and half a Figaro on the right

13515193423_7c8a6b5faf_b.jpg



164

13515104435_2f0d3fa860_b.jpg



STi Prodrive

13515436394_eec8bbb2b4_b.jpg



VX220 Turbo with various MMG and Lotus mods

13515222913_9aba671fed_b.jpg


13515106885_8f4375e77e_b.jpg



GTO MR

13515487084_1b60df810e_b.jpg



Wolseley Super Six Single Limousine

13515889373_7523f813be_b.jpg



The same Triumph Herald 1200 I missed a few weeks ago, and a Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible

13515458614_5bb9515dd7_b.jpg


13515225983_9b4e460962_b.jpg


13515143895_d97b6445f5_b.jpg



Fiesta RS Turbo

13515455904_f2f7d522b1_b.jpg



Sunbeam Alpine

13515204093_b8e585ae8e_b.jpg


13515116265_438be1a95a_b.jpg



V8 Vantage

13515447834_5b84c73d01_b.jpg



C63 AMG

13515111045_9502551bb5_b.jpg



M3 Limited Edition 500

13515130465_010802ea14_b.jpg



Flying Spur

13515129205_890b3c9ff8_b.jpg



Gran Turismo S

13515451864_4748ae7ba2_b.jpg



R8 V10 Plus

13515484374_b10ae823aa_b.jpg



Better shot of that Chevy truck. Turned out to be a 3600 rather than a 3100.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0908.jpg
    DSC_0908.jpg
    941.9 KB · Views: 10
Yes.
Did they ever import the Sunbeam Alpine to the US? I've only seen the Sunbeam Tiger.
 
Back