Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,729 comments
  • 3,788,395 views
I dont see anything Liberty Walk about that Aventador :s

Saw this the other day, thought it was pretty cool. First one I've seen.

photo_zps62aec6af.jpg


Its very hard to see, but its a Corvette. Dont know the trim or anything but it did have the Stingray Emblems, which I thought was fishy, but still cool nonetheless.
It was called the Sportwagon. Here's all the information on it:

http://www.vetteweb.com/features/vemp_1004_chevy_corvette_sportwagon/

120508_10.jpg
WagonOrigRearAbove.jpg
vemp_0808_06_z%2Beuropean_corvette_collection%2B1976_greenwood_wagon.jpg


It's since been replicated and there's many examples on the net so it's really hard to say if it's real or not.
 
I dont see anything Liberty Walk about that Aventador :s

Saw this the other day, thought it was pretty cool. First one I've seen.

photo_zps62aec6af.jpg


Its very hard to see, but its a Corvette. Dont know the trim or anything but it did have the Stingray Emblems, which I thought was fishy, but still cool nonetheless.
That Corvette looks like one of the old Corvette wagons. (yes it was a thing) They were not very popular and often water leaked into the roof and rotted the thing from the inside out. Not many were produced and they are quite valuable today

corvette wagon 1.jpeg

corvette wagon 2.jpeg
 
Dont see many of these where I'm from
 

Attachments

  • 20140408_192153.jpeg
    20140408_192153.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 12
Dont see many of these where I'm from
>Takes up 2 parking spaces
<Still parked next to

I mean, seriously... if you're going to take 2 spaces, at least pull up so there's no chance of getting hit in the back.
 
I thought the same thing. Some people's philosophy is if they buy a electric, you have every right to be a douche.
 
Thought it was a fake M5.

Nah, man. It's the real deal.

It's a real M5. Rounded exterior mirrors, oval interior mirror, black strip down the side with small M5 badge, probably non-OEM but mostly M5 front bumper, trunk lip spoiler and quad exhausts. Yeah it's a real M5.
 
Terrible, ruined BMW whatever it is...

and holy weird Corvette, those should all be destroyed immediately

ildd's first wild NSX, yay! amazing, epic cars, go Honda!

and ildd, any 65 is rare and good. and any "thing" is good, too (that's what that was, right?)

but mainly, Weigert's Starlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!

and on that note, bit of a repost, but seriously, does anybody here appreciate the epicness of this? just re-organizing my Flickr photos into more rational sets, and came to this and remembered, and immediately added it to my "greatest spots" set (which is about 1.6% of my photos...)

 
you said something, I guessed VW Thing... guessed wrong?
 
you said something, I guessed VW Thing... guessed wrong?
1 of 2 things had happened:
You're taking about the wrong person, or
I'm really tired and have forgotten what you're talking about

Could you quote what you're referring to? I went through the last 2 pages but am still confused.
 
ooops, yeah, playnthru.... ildd had the lovely NSX, playnthru had the 65 and I think Thing..., sorry... guess you're not the only one who's tired... sorting 2500 Flickr photos into new sets... and taking your mom to the emergency room because she cut her hand to hell trying to get some icecream out of the box... can confuscucate the mind somewhat... sorry again...
 
Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser.
IMG_20140408_153716.jpg
IMG_20140408_153814.jpg


Porsche 911.
IMG_20140408_155124.jpg


Audi S5 (Supercharged badge)
IMG_20140408_155603.jpg
IMG_20140408_155615.jpg


Not sure what kind of bikes, but those paint jobs.....
IMG_20140408_162527.jpg
IMG_20140408_162528.jpg
 
Slow day today.

Late 70's Nova.
IMG_20140409_113326.jpg


90's 5.0 V8 Mustang GT.
img_20140409_115323-jpg.139091
 
Last edited:
Why the 🤬 Does that c240 in the last pic have black door handles? God that is gross.
 
Back