Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,725 comments
  • 3,787,234 views
Those are rare...
 
I think I have a new random life goal, find every single high performance Mustang model ever that went into production.
 
Gash deng it I posted a Hertz Mustang first and then like four other people find one.
 
Wait, you posted one before Nov 17th last year?
 
Replica 356 Porsche were very common 30 years ago or so. I don't know these days though.


I would guess it's real.
Still not too uncommon. I've driven one recently :D, but I'd still guess the one Gotbeef spotted is legit.

And if it's a good replica (like my father-in-law's), it'll be hard to tell unless you get up close and look inside.
 
I think I have a new random life goal, find every single high performance Mustang model ever that went into production.
You'll never finish.
 
AMC eagle on my way to a dentist appointment
image.jpg
 
Lincoln Continental Town Car, guessing a '78 or '79, at the mechanic in front of my neighborhood. Sorry I couldn't get better pictures, I was in a hurry.


IMG_0768.JPG
IMG_0769.JPG
 
Porsche Cayman GTS (correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am)
20140507_124808-1.jpg

1987 Pontiac Trans Am (the same one I saw parked in the rain some time ago)
20140507_124452-1.jpg

SRT8 Charger
20140507_125637.jpg

SRT8 Challenger with hideous rims (surprised this turned out so well; we were both going 60)
20140507_115946-1.jpg

Maserati GranCabrio(with guest appearance by Mr. Raptor but he's not important)
20140507_120332-1.jpg

Modded M5
20140506_113541.jpg
 
Last edited:
Went to pick up some pizza and I saw this passing Chickfila.
20140507_173809-1.jpg

And then suddenly a 458 blows by. I took the picture based off sound... I couldn't see it because of the minivan in front of me.
20140507_175002-1.jpg
 
W113 Mercedes Benz

DSCN3800.JPG


300CD

DSCN3791.JPG


380/560 SEC??

DSCN3779.JPG


Porsche 912?

DSCN3762.JPG


Modded BMW M5

DSCN3778.JPG


300C SRT-8

DSCN3787.JPG


1969 Z/28 outside a shop

DSCN3770.JPG


VW Vanogon

DSCN3783.JPG


Early GMC Jimmy

DSCN3805.JPG


Jeepster

DSCN3797.JPG


Land Cruiser/Rock on!:D

DSCN3789.JPG


Delorean

DSCN3761.JPG


1958 GMC? Ice Cream Truck

DSCN3777.JPG


1954 Oldsmobile 88 ??

DSCN3784.JPG
 
Last edited:
Either a Grand prix or a galaxie. It was so awesome, I stared at it and forgot to take a picture until it was pretty far away.
IMG_20140507_191255.jpg
 
Have you posted that blue truck behind the Jeepster before?
 
Yup, that "M5" is not an M5. It has the wrong front bumper as well.
 
Yup, that "M5" is not an M5. It has the wrong front bumper as well.
Hence why I said "modified." The people I asked said it was an m5 so I posted it.
 
Dodge Stealth R/T
14139452115_924e28516f_b.jpg

14139452225_3840dc1014_b.jpg


Roush Mustang and I'm guessing it's supposed to be a stage 3 with that badge on the back:
14116248116_58415b4471_b.jpg

14139451405_7c601b9524_b.jpg


and I think I just saw my first 2014 CTS ever and it happens to be a Vsport
14159510203_f4ccecb6d1_b.jpg

14136511312_2a2f1e605b_b.jpg


Scion xB Release Series 8.0, with 2,000 only made, it's sort of rare.
13952758497_90c94d41d7_b.jpg
 
Back