Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,729 comments
  • 3,788,557 views
20140517_183207.jpg
20140517_183219.jpg
20140517_183259.jpg
20140517_183308.jpg


Toyota Celica (1982-83) and Toyota Carina (1983-84)

I personally don't like the rims on either cars, but if I found the owner, I would've asked how much he was selling that Carina for.
 
Last edited:
thank you not good on the colors just curious
 
erm, what? no offense to playnthur, quality as usual, but nothing thread taking that I can see there. Page taking sure, but this thread has seen some mind blowing spots. Wiegert and Ferraridriver27 both have equally good posts on this same page, though...

and here's mine for the day..

100% agreed.And- what great spots you had today. I love that fox body racer.:D

This thread has had some truly awesome spots! The last page alone had great spots any car person would be drooling over, not including my own junk spots.

As for winning? The thread is not a competition, I can't win it. I don't even try.:lol:
 
A walk by picture. Later I realised what a rare car it was. A Porsche 911 50 years edition. Only 1,963 pieces made. Dayum. (And the driver seem to be handicapped... )

I never realized that those were rare, ive seen like 5 around Philadelphia.
 
I'm 99% sure that's a real m5. I think normal 5 series have 2 exhausts not 4.
The thing that got me thinking was the missing side vents behind the front wheels. And something else seemed odd too, maybe because of the color.
 
I never realized that those were rare, ive seen like 5 around Philadelphia.
Those rich Philadelphia Porsche lovers... :lol:
(And you saw the "50" badge? It`s very easy to overlook...)
 
Saw a 911 gt3 crash into a bike shed at college today the roof collapsed on it didn't get any pics due to helping get the driver out and mopeds away
 
Saw a 911 gt3 crash into a bike shed at college today the roof collapsed on it didn't get any pics due to helping get the driver out and mopeds away

I was their to actually.
 
Wait, we're taking pictures of Monte Carlo Ss's? Saw like three yesterday :(.
 
Those rich Philadelphia Porsche lovers... :lol:
(And you saw the "50" badge? It`s very easy to overlook...)
There was definately a 50, ill try to get a pic next time I'm downtown.
 
Back