Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,375 views
Volvo 262 Coupe.

14065971337_317378c4b3_c.jpg


Ratlook Austin Mini Clubman.

14065972187_0309562bbc_c.jpg


14065899179_f84fee7519_c.jpg
 
Despite the rain, I actually saw something. Three things, actually.

1959 Morris Minor. The owner is one of my dad's customers, and it's a lady owner. (sry 4 qwaliti)


I've been trying to get a picture of this Mustang for two years. I finally caught it resting outside the train station. I'm not sure on the year (plate says late 2009/early 2010, but I'm presuming that's when it was imported) or if it's a GT, V6 or what, but it's a Mustang in the UK, so who cares? :sly:


And then there's this. It's a 2011 Chrysler/Lancia Delta, and I've never seen one before. I don't know if they're any decent, but apparently only 18 were sold in the UK in 2011. :lol:
 
I think the Mustang is the regular V6, but still cool for UK.
 
Pretty sure it's a GT, don't all the GTs have those fog lights in the grill there? And not the base models?
 
MyCarCheck doesn't clear anything up, it just says 'Ford', the model isn't available.

It's a 5.0, if that's useful.
 
MyCarCheck doesn't clear anything up, it just says 'Ford', the model isn't available.

It's a 5.0, if that's useful.
Oh. So it's a GT.
 
Delta number over here remain fairly low - even compared to the Ypsilon - but I still see a few around town. All of which happen to be white. /itty-bitty paint range

MyCarCheck doesn't clear anything up, it just says 'Ford', the model isn't available.

It's a 5.0, if that's useful.

I checked two sources and both came back saying it's a 4.0. :lol:
 
Last edited:
I checked two sources and and both came back saying it's a 4.0. :lol:

You are correct. I thought I saw '4914cc' instead of '4014cc'. :lol:
 
That generation didn't have the 5.0 anyway. If it were a V8, it would have the 4.6 modular unit, but instead it has the 4.0 V6.
 
That delta looks stupid compared to the original.
 
The orange mustang is a V6 premium, i can tell from the grill, front bumper, spoiler and side graphic which are all V6 only.
 
Last edited:
I think that GT500 has an aftermarket hood because the stripes don't continue for some reason.
 
Had to go to Walmart to buy shoes for work, and to my surprise I saw a 1978 Camaro.
20140523_180443.jpg

Coming back, I saw a graveyard. From what I can tell, I spy a Monte Carlo(I think? ) 1960 Chevy truck, and I think a 1950 Ford truck.
20140523_181353.jpg

Quantity> quality
 
Alfa Romeo 164

DSCN4504.JPG


Dodge Challenger SRT-8

DSCN4465.JPG


Ford Bronco

DSCN4471.JPG


Ford Falcon

DSCN4478.JPG


These ladies asked me for directions. I told them sure but I needed a picture of her beautiful '62.:D

1962 Chevrolet BelAir

DSCN4457.JPG
DSCN4459.JPG


1942-47 Chevrolet (I'm guessing)

DSCN4484.JPG


1966 El Camino

DSCN4469.JPG


Maserati

DSCN4493.JPG
 
164! and hippie Falcon lol.

and time for a new camera, as it's occasionally stopped taking photos and just going black on the display and not doing anything when I turn it off, until I try again and it thinks I turned it on. missed an amazing P1800 the other day, and two cars tonight, dammit.

and surprisingly sucky night for spotting, weather was great, not sure what's up. but here's what I got.

good thing I cleaned the side view mirror!
dodge viper rt10 black by spotterjeff, on Flickr

this made me stop and back up and look for a minute then say, nope, never seen one, must be a new car for America! 7 days old, wonder when the first sales started? Now I'm excited for an S3!
audi a3 sedan 2015 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

audi s7 black by spotterjeff, on Flickr

plymouth duster by spotterjeff, on Flickr

mercury marauder black by spotterjeff, on Flickr

Edit: motherlover! make that 3 photos my camera screwed me out of, MG TD I just remembered as well as a Chevy gasser and mid 1960's Chevelle.
 
IMG_0951.JPG


XLR
IMG_0952.JPG


Fiero! Notice the V8 badge.
IMG_0953.JPG


One o' ma dawgs

IMG_0955.JPG


Unsure
IMG_0984.JPG



HHR SS. You never see these...
IMG_1013.JPG
IMG_1026.JPG


Another XLR
IMG_1028.JPG


Marauder! Owned by one of ma homies but surprisingly it's stock excluding the huge ass speakers in the back.
IMG_1031.JPG


I think this is a Cadillac Deville, but I'm not sure.
IMG_1039.JPG
 
14253153492_c6c2b852c1_h.jpg


Normally don't photograph Model Esses because they suck they're not uncommon here, but to find two next to each other is an anomaly. A P60 and a P85.

14253150812_b33c03a9b4_h.jpg


A completely un-molested Supra.

14232178676_1df37fb2f5_h.jpg


Is this a V6 S or a V8 S? How do you tell them apart?

14068702140_e6952c7573_h.jpg


Found the Thunderbird and Ranchero together.

14068702020_dd792a1177_h.jpg

14068700610_1935cb6cf5_h.jpg
 
C7 next to the model esses?
 
Today my mom told me she saw an Aston Martin. This is the picture she sent me. :lol:


bentley.jpg
 
Back