Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,725 comments
  • 3,788,204 views
was this taken on friday on the 401? because im sure its the same Mclaren i saw but missed the shot.

:lol: Yep, but I took this on the Sunday.
Probably drove to the F1 race and came back.
 
Honestly, the car next to the Opel looks more like an Oldsmobile Alero or Mazda MX6 to me.
 
Don't think so...
What else could it be? Here are some photos of the Quattroporte, everything matches up, even the colour:
Maserati_Quattroporte_-_3.jpg


People01_345x220.jpg
 
I hate these one-spot posts but is the "today"thread not "yesterday and today"thread (I'm ocd about that :p ) sorry

Shelby GT500
20140609_161159.jpg
 
Impala SS

IMG_1406.JPG


Integra that got some :tup:s in the car spotting chat.
IMG_1410.JPG


Volvo 240. I'm assuming these are good? No one said anything.
IMG_1413.JPG


Kenny Brown Cobra.
IMG_1416.JPG
 
I don't normally make posts here with only one car, but I'll make an exception because this thing is amazing and deserves much more attention than it gets(even from GM's marketing department, for some reason):
DSC_0224%5B1%5D.JPG
 
All taken at the dealership I'm soon to work for, figures crossed that is. All modded because That's what I tend to look out for.

Subaru Forester lowered and on TE37 type wheels didn't confirm.

hI7WbfN.png


M3 Nearly dysfunctional it's been so slammed, plasti-dip deep dish wheels.

ff0zoAY.jpg


70s chevy, obviously lifted

6dbKook.jpg
 
Last edited:
The '70 Mustang in the background is more interesting then the Supra.

Good catch, but couldn't disagree more. More likely to agree with a bible-stupid Christian that the world is only 4000 years old. I see about a bajillion classic Mustangs for every last gen Supra I see (admittedly, I love Supras. Mustangs too, don't get me wrong, but if much, much more common...) Yeah, I've seen a grand total of 2 Mk IV's in my life that I can recall. So Supra >>>>>> Mustang.

Edit: okay, whoops, missed the Boss 302 part... so I'll edit that down to Supra = Boss 302, for me. I've only seen the one original Boss 302. Ah dammit, Cano. As much as I wish I've seen more than 2 Mk IV Supras... just can't quite say seeing one is better than a classic Boss. Dammit. Boss is a little bit better. But love the Supra, too.
 
Last edited:
Good catch, but couldn't disagree more. More likely to agree with a bible-stupid Christian that the world is only 4000 years old. I see about a bajillion classic Mustangs for every last gen Supra I see (admittedly, I love Supras. Mustangs too, don't get me wrong, but if much, much more common...) Yeah, I've seen a grand total of 2 Mk IV's in my life that I can recall. So Supra >>>>>> Mustang.

Edit: okay, whoops, missed the Boss 302 part... so I'll edit that down to Supra = Boss 302, for me. I've only seen the one original Boss 302. Ah dammit, Cano. As much as I wish I've seen more than 2 Mk IV Supras... just can't quite say seeing one is better than a classic Boss. Dammit. Boss is a little bit better. But love the Supra, too.
Preach it buddy.
 
Pre-1972 Mustangs I've seen on the road: dozens and dozens
MKIV Supras I've seen IV the road: two. And one of them was at discount tire...

I love both but I'm flipping s***if I see a Supra.
 
I don't normally make posts here with only one car, but I'll make an exception because this thing is amazing and deserves much more attention than it gets(even from GM's marketing department, for some reason):
DSC_0224%5B1%5D.JPG
COMMODORE!!!!
 
Back