Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,723 comments
  • 3,785,102 views
Your Pontiac Convertible looks more like a 1964/65 Bonneville to me.
Of course, for the sake of accuracy; I'll let Slash or playnthru say what it exactly is.
 
Really bad pic of a white and back stripe chevelle. Almost missed this when it drove by.
image.jpg

Tried to crop the pic.
 
Last edited:
911 on the way home.
image.jpg

Sounded nice when it was accelerating by.
 
Your Pontiac Convertible looks more like a 1964/65 Bonneville to me.
Of course, for the sake of accuracy; I'll let Slash or playnthru say what it exactly is.

I think it's a 65.👍
 
Thanks! And what about what I guessed was a Chrysler?
 
image.jpg

C7 coming home from work orientation.
 
Today was extremely uneventful in terms of spotting, but just before I got home I saw this at the police station.

IMG_1883.JPG


However, I missed it at first and when I turned around to get a pic, this drove by!
IMG_1884.JPG
IMG_1885.JPG


That was awesome to see.
 
10473456_10154310463470156_7171863470602845117_n.jpg

It was lifted than the average Mini and had bigger tires.
 
Don't think that they made a Countryman Cooper S unless I'm wrong, it looks like a fake.
 
I doubt it is a fake, if it is a courtesy car.
 
went out for an hour or so again tonight...

dodge viper 2014 black and silver by spotterjeff, on Flickr

love this one!
nissan 300zx z32 twin turbo red by spotterjeff, on Flickr

and okay, stumbled on a cruise-in, took some photos of some of the cars as they were leaving, too lazy to make a separate post in the other thread, don't hate me too much.

1st ever 1990's Elan!
lotus elan 1990 or so front by spotterjeff, on Flickr

lotus elan 1990 or so rear by spotterjeff, on Flickr

ford falcon sprint 1964 or so by spotterjeff, on Flickr

pontiac early 1960s i guess by spotterjeff, on Flickr

porsche 356 coupe blue by spotterjeff, on Flickr

pontiac gto convertible 1971 or so by spotterjeff, on Flickr

no longer cruise-in spots
chevy 1940s i think by spotterjeff, on Flickr

chevy corvette convertible c2 red action by spotterjeff, on Flickr

chevy 1960s i guess with a bulge in its hood by spotterjeff, on Flickr

chevy nomad 1957 by spotterjeff, on Flickr
 
Today was extremely uneventful in terms of spotting, but just before I got home I saw this at the police station.
That was awesome to see.

GOT DAAAAAAAAMN that 59 Wagon! :drool:

Also @jeffgoddin's Falcon. That thing is mean.
 
where was the Europa/E-type?!? Story, please!
 
Autozone has recently been getting some nice classic cars.

20140702_075256-1.jpg
(Don't know the year, 1966?)
And an M3 driven by someone who looked like they might have $300 in their bank account but never judge a book by its cover I guess.
20140702_173335.jpg
 
where was the Europa/E-type?!? Story, please!


They were parked in a alley behind a shop. So maybe not exactly a wild spot but still a unexpected surprise.

I believe the Lotus is for sale, any takers?
 
SLK 32 AMG, we meet again.
14565243764_9d18d02f5a_b.jpg


e46 photobombed by a Tacoma.
14380321769_1b0a913f9c_b.jpg


Mk.4 VW Jetta GLI
14543835976_ec581b7919_b.jpg


I usually don't bother with NA Mazda MX-5s (unless they're really nicely modded or something), but this is actually sort of rare. It's the "M-Edition", which was a limited production type of MX-5.
14380243100_58f87a1c7b_b.jpg

It's a shame that it's banged up though.
 
Might be a manager or something. The Viper's are always in a discount store parking lot though. Which kinda bothers me.

I went back over to Costco yesterday morning & it turns out to be a employees car, but he's owned it before he started working there. A lot of people ask out it. See post #38959

oau5tw.jpg
 
Lesson being, work hard enough to be employee of the month, and even at a service job you can get a Viper!
 
Well, spotting attempt 2.

Dodge Charger SRT-8 Super Bee
14588448653_7e7b52c1b8_b.jpg

14567537612_9b21b9b58b_b.jpg


Nissam 300ZX (Z31)
14381722968_d245aa091b_b.jpg


SN95 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
14381909387_4baf4a4ca8_b.jpg


MG-B Roadster, but this time it doesn't have any part of the body cut out.
14545300006_0f477a46d2_o.jpg


Volkswagen Beetle
14381722878_fe025da508_b.jpg


Mazdaspeed 3
14381728878_2d5090b104_b.jpg


Tangerine Focus ST
14381677830_03c994478d_b.jpg


and lastly, a poor picture of a FD Mazda RX-7
14566661804_50d7fa2cc3_o.jpg
 
Back