Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,254 views
Over the course of a month:


Dark picture of an E30 M3.
9ahYeUX.jpg


:D
7uE270L.jpg


Red Bull Mini Cooper. My first one!
r2JrMP3.jpg


Gonna need help with this one I think. 964 Cabriolet?
dZ5G66l.jpg
 
E30 M3 right up at the top of my list, really hope to see one some day...
 
I have a few shots saved up, so many M3s... But before I get to those here's the closest thing to an E36 M3 that I so wish PD would include one day. E36 328is '95-'99ish..
tumblr_n8bzc1TiNt1tg7hgto1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8bzc1TiNt1tg7hgto2_500.jpg
 
Wasn't that at Top Marques Monaco this year? I remember seeing that on YouTube.
 
Man, if you guys want to see S65's, just move to Tokyo! They are everywhere!

That Lykan :drool: They really do give Lamborghini a run for their money when it comes to madness!
 
Here's something I've never seen until yesterday. A 1989 Porsche Speedster, these car sold out even before they were released. It belongs to former Le Mans racer Jack Griffin. He joined us for a small F1 watching party in Grapevine.
minotg.jpg
 
@WJHMH you must be spoiled to pick the truly rare Speedster to post and ignore the 599! :lol: I would've been all over the Ferrari and then only as an afterthought taken a photo of the funny looking Porsche, too.
 
@WJHMH you must be spoiled to pick the truly rare Speedster to post and ignore the 599! :lol: I would've been all over the Ferrari and then only as an afterthought taken a photo of the funny looking Porsche, too.

It's most likely a F430. The 599 is front engined and not mid-engined as suggested by the vents on the side of the rear window. And the Speedster is gorgeous
 
:dunce: yeah, I knew that, was concentrating on being funny more than accurate I guess...
 
Spoiled, no. I'm just glad I'm met some interest people with great taste in automobiles. The F430 belongs to a friend of mine, here's another shot of it. (My R53 with a GT-R also in the shot)

vijfo2.jpg
 
Here's something I've never seen until yesterday. A 1989 Porsche Speedster, these car sold out even before they were released. It belongs to former Le Mans racer Jack Griffin. He joined us for a small F1 watching party in Grapevine.
minotg.jpg
The story behind this car is terrific. Because of Jack's past racing for Porsche, he pretty much got a car another customer was promised (I believe it was due to him turning down a 959 when it was known they weren't US legal; been a few years since I was told the story, but I remember he didn't originally have a Speedster on order). It's one of the last Speedsters, if my memory serves me right.

His 356 & 914-6 are stunning examples as well.
 
image.jpg

Beetle.
 
Last edited:
14552218776_6f91a4e9ac_o.jpg


Peekaboo. Saw this in a train station car park. Not really a huge fan of the new Vanquish, but I must say it looked pretty damn sweet, especially from the front.
 
Back