image.jpeg

Cutlass
image.jpeg

Those were all parked at a hospital
Old pickup
image.jpeg

And a Hellcat to end the day
image.jpeg

Went to the first Cleveland C&C this morning, then spotted for a few hours until rain threatened. Didn't see hardly anything unfortunately.

Well, except this:
mclaren p1 by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

Yay! Cleveland FINALLY has a McLaren!! And turns out I headed home too early, as a 2nd new McLaren was spotted nearby not much later, a MP4-12C! That, a new SV, and a few other things new to Cleveland will keep me inspired to keep hunting this summer for sure!

Plus a couple from last night.
ferrari 612 scaglietti by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

ferrari f12 by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

Went to the first Cleveland C&C this morning, then spotted for a few hours until rain threatened. Didn't see hardly anything unfortunately.

Well, except this:
mclaren p1 by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

Yay! Cleveland FINALLY has a McLaren!! And turns out I headed home too early, as a 2nd new McLaren was spotted nearby not much later, a MP4-12C! That, a new SV, and a few other things new to Cleveland will keep me inspired to keep hunting this summer for sure!

Plus a couple from last night.
ferrari 612 scaglietti by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

ferrari f12 by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr
This showed up at my cars and coffee
image.jpeg

Hopefully Detroit will counter with more exotics when I go tomorrow.

Wow, nice! Best thing at my C&C was a 1983 Corolla SR5... Well, yeah there was a Superleggera that others might've preferred, but the Corolla's the only thing I took a photo of. Cleveland C&C sucks... But last year a Porsche dealership started up their own C&C that was pretty epic, kicks off next Sunday the 15th, so hoping for good weather and looking forward to see what shows up.

And enjoy your first solo roadtrip to Motown! Best of luck spotting!

Wow, nice! Best thing at my C&C was a 1983 Corolla SR5... Well, yeah there was a Superleggera that others might've preferred, but the Corolla's the only thing I took a photo of. Cleveland C&C sucks... But last year a Porsche dealership started up their own C&C that was pretty epic, kicks off next Sunday the 15th, so hoping for good weather and looking forward to see what shows up.

I'll try to, hopefully stuff will be out and hoping everyone is not staying home for Mother's Day. I also made a Flicker account (a little late to the party) currently uploading my pictures that I just posted.

You have my interest, I demand pics. :P

Today's Spots theme is yellow!

Here's that Manual S4 Avant
0ZODPLy.jpg

And a yellow Porsche 912! It smelt awful.
mVfOAH2.jpg

Cars I've seen that I didn't get pics of:
Tesla Model X
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary (or some other late '80's version with loads of angles and a big wing).

Last edited:

Fiat 500D Trasformabile
by Greg Evans, on Flickr

Micra for scale:

Fiat 500D Trasformabile
by Greg Evans, on Flickr

AK Sportscars AK 427
by Greg Evans, on Flickr

Rover P5B Coupe
by Greg Evans, on Flickr

One thing I learned today: The Astra Mk2 was available in lukewarm SRi form:

Vauxhall Astra SRi
by Greg Evans, on Flickr

Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T
by Greg Evans, on Flickr

Don't believe the "R" badge's lies...

Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T
by Greg Evans, on Flickr

Austin A35 van
by Greg Evans, on Flickr

I so very, very nearly missed this one. Mainly because I wasn't planning on heading that way before I saw it pass. Lucky lucky!

Aston Martin DB4 Series III
by Greg Evans, on Flickr

Last edited:
Detroit was great today, left at 9 and by 11:40 on I75 I saw my second wild Ram Rebal haven't seen any on the west side of the state
image.jpeg

Before I got to the show a F Type
image.jpeg

Then at the show in the parking lot my first wild Power Wagon
image.jpeg

Then Detroit hits hard with a freaking Alfa Romeo 8c!!!! My third one, first wild one. I talked to the owner he said he had a white convertible I told him about the one I saw at the concourse then he said he was gonna bring this one to the concourse this year.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Tesla
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Haven't seen a i3 in a long time
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Then another first, a blue GT350 R! On old Woodward I would've stopped but parking was full in the area
image.jpeg

Bentley few blocks down
image.jpeg

MC Stradale
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

M6
image.jpeg

Vette
image.jpeg

Bigger vette, Callaway
image.jpeg

Saw him again on Woodward guess it's for sale
image.jpeg

Was able to stop for this new Maybach my first new wild one
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

T bucket
image.jpeg

Fisker
image.jpeg

Whatever this is
image.jpeg

New facelift? E class
image.jpeg

Chevy?
image.jpeg

Nsx
image.jpeg

Maserati
image.jpeg

E55 in the second lane
image.jpeg

First wild new Miata
image.jpeg

Old 911
image.jpeg

Had to use my mirror for this cobra
image.jpeg

Rolls Royce
image.jpeg

Then a Shelby F150!
Had to turn around and follow it
image.jpeg

Thank god it parked at park, the owner had kids and his wife with him
image.jpeg

Boxter spyder
image.jpeg

F type R
image.jpeg

Driving past a Bentley convertible
image.jpeg

Turbo
image.jpeg

Then decided to leave Detroit
Maserati at a country club on the way to the highway
image.jpeg

Another Bentley convertible at a different country club
image.jpeg

Tesla
image.jpeg

Then a Ferrari California on the same intersection
image.jpeg

X6M
image.jpeg

Plum crazy
image.jpeg

And a 300zx convertible for @jeffgoddin
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Little bonus in a parking lot

Started spotting in Detroit at 4:30 the 300zx pic was taken at 8:00. Got home around 10.

@Clark Ka!!! :wow:

and @ilikewaffles11 here ya go! Almost semi-slick tires, and racing steering wheel, and sounded great. Owner made a point to say the 1983 SR5 was the only year it got the same chassis as the AE86. Clearly a CA car, sunburn but no rust.
toyota corolla sr5 1983 by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

and some Japanese cars I've spotted recently
acura nsx by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

actually the 1st 2016 NISMO I've spotted
nissan 370z nismo by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

gotta love an early NSX!!
acura nsx by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

Last one left on the planet! BOOM!!!
plymouth champ by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

Yeah okay idk how many are left, but not many, certainly not in this condition. A bunch of Mirages probably, maybe a few more Colts, but this is the first Plymouth Champ I've seen, didn't even know it existed, and holy cow this thing is mint! According to Carfax, 30k on the odometer when it was last sold in 2014.

Last one left on the planet! BOOM!!!

Yeah okay idk how many are left, but not many, certainly not in this condition. A bunch of Mirages probably, maybe a few more Colts, but this is the first Plymouth Champ I've seen, didn't even know it existed, and holy cow this thing is mint! According to Carfax, 30k on the Odometer when it was last sold in 2014.
I don't think I've seen a Champ out in the wild in at least 15-17 years. Nice spot!

Heehee I may have been on the clock for a certain auto parts store running deliveries when I spotted it and just had to stop for photos. Chatted with the owner briefly, too. A local spotting buddy of mine who's been spotting since he was like 9, so (I think he's 28+ish) since 1997 or so, and as much as I consider myself a genius, this guy's got a memory for car spots (and many other things) like a bear trap, and he also said he hasn't seen one for many, many years. So yeah, I honestly think there's a good chance that this is the best preserved example left in the world.

Back