Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,541 views
Looks like a CT6, but the rear lights are different.
This one was Left-Hand Drive & the car you see it parked beside is a Toyota Corolla sedan for size reference.

It’s not the first modern Caddy I’ve seen in the last couple of years. GM seem to like evaluating them over here & there's rumours we might start selling them here again.
That’s going to have to wait for the next gen architecture that allows
 
Pulled up behind this earlier.
View attachment 781242
Probably a common sight in some locations but highly unusual in Melbourne, Australia.

See if you can tell it’s Right-Hand Drive.

Sounded sinful too :drool: :bowdown:
I think I may know where that was converted - there's a place in Sunshine West which do them. I can't remember the name of the place.
 
Anyone know what this is?

PNTX5310.jpg


Also saw an abandoned Triumph across the street

PNTX5313.jpg
 
I think I may know where that was converted - there's a place in Sunshine West which do them. I can't remember the name of the place.
:eek:

It's hard to believe something so beautiful would go anywhere near Scumshine by choice :lol: You'd drive through it if you had to but, wouldn't want to sit at a red light for too long. Locking the doors might help :nervous:
 
:eek:

It's hard to believe something so beautiful would go anywhere near Scumshine by choice :lol: You'd drive through it if you had to but, wouldn't want to sit at a red light for too long. Locking the doors might help :nervous:
Mate, it's in an industrial estate.
IMG_1764.JPG

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG
 
IMG_6104.JPG
IMG_6105.JPG


Top I think is a Maserati Merak(Marak?)

Bottom is a hot rod ute. The front has the engine exposed. Cross between a '32 Ford and a Bel Air with the rear fins. Super low. Weird but cool.
 
Saw it once got a photo of it with the door up.
9D235542-6314-4A4F-A167-B6B4A26294F3.jpeg
 
Ah yes, the last of the real Commodores. A dime a dozen over here :p

Even ones with the Chev bowtie :rolleyes:
Funny because we swap Holden badges here. SSs are rarer in the US too.
 
Funny because we swap Holden badges here. SSs are rarer in the US too.
The truth will be told by the steering wheel & pedals.

They're either on the right or wrong side ;)
 
A couple more spots over the last week.

Porsche 911 Carrera S 991.2

P_20181125_125626.jpg


BMW M4

P_20181130_132513.jpg


Subaru Impreza WRX STI

P_20181204_132354.jpg


Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet (991)

P_20181207_130042.jpg


Alfa Romeo Giulia GT1300 Junior

P_20181207_131708.jpg
 
The truth will be told by the steering wheel & pedals.

They're either on the right or wrong side ;)
I believe real ones can’t be imported because of the 25 year import law.
 
I believe real ones can’t be imported because of the 25 year import law.
I'm not sure but I think others have seen a Utility (like an El Camino) version.
 
Back