Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,959 views
Mustang

B02BE07E-42CA-4893-9796-4F3C01AAAE41.jpeg


CL 600 V12

0D2D8189-1E98-4ABA-A778-323F7AD77C05.jpeg


Elan 2+2

462CA86F-C682-4463-B7A5-C41BC1E12979.jpeg


9FD97DFE-2AB2-4C4E-891F-50ADD0194DE9.jpeg


Another early Mustang

AD4D7021-DCFD-4CEB-B274-27395E3FB9FD.jpeg


Marauder

AAA03196-8A62-4FE5-B071-4D1BA6FAECA7.jpeg


Mid-80s Ranger single cab

776CDEF7-BB67-4F50-B76D-49C1FD2A30A1.jpeg


New X5 M competition

EED3BCA8-99C1-47B2-A2D2-C72B887FEA1E.jpeg


'70 Monte Carlo

207548E3-1A4A-4A97-B766-7E2B416282BE.jpeg


Heavily modded early 80s Monte Carlo

97F6C435-DF06-49F3-806E-23A0A03773F4.jpeg


'77 Dodge D150

F4BD2150-5BCF-4D3B-ACE0-43E3AC661C5C.jpeg


E30 325i

2A44F7BA-1FD3-4EC4-BDCC-1830A48D474D.jpeg


Vietnam Vet owned Fleetwood Brougham

4E0030E3-E1C8-4B56-9B93-B78CEB549134.jpeg


GT-R

6382681A-B84B-4330-B3C8-BD033A6615B9.jpeg


SL 500 R129

36FCC5C6-E650-4FD1-BF7D-34A940879FFF.jpeg


'85 Nissan 720. Owner got pretty mad at me for taking a pic of his truck, thought I was up to no good.

56752188-A378-489D-BF02-5EA2E89C5113.jpeg


Late 80s Accord in insane condition

254E9BC8-6EF2-4ABC-9E68-BB7E1424AAB8.jpeg


CB4687B4-7FFB-4007-86E3-6F4664294971.jpeg


'92 El Dorado

86C20F91-DC91-47BD-B4F0-D38CE7B905E7.jpeg


Jeep CJ-7 Laredo

DCD21CAE-FF52-42A2-9F09-31ADBD56CF02.jpeg


Well-kept Unda Achieva

88670523-D7EC-40C2-B506-3B613CD013F3.jpeg
 
Two complete opposite ends of the British car spectrum on my commute home tonight. I saw my first DBX whilst driving through Exeter and then near home, a red over white Elan Sprint. Delightful.
 
Didn't the Stagea start production in 1996? I don't think it's 25 years old yet.
 
Didn't the Stagea start production in 1996? I don't think it's 25 years old yet.
I think that generation did, maybe show/display car too I don’t know. According to Wikipedia it did start in 96.
 
Last edited:
I saw a Nissan Skyline R32 in town the other day, though I'm not sure if it was a GT-R. And even if it sort of looked like one, I'm not sure if it was an actual GT-R versus a bodykit made to resemble one. Still a very cool sighting - not a common sight at all.

123549118_10223578876602795_8242023805428546844_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
E55 AMG
eAtbMkB.jpg


3000GT VR-4
1T4eFMB.jpg


R31 Skyline (and that's an Infiniti Q45 no matter how much it wants to be a Cima).
f98EaU6.jpg
 
Detroit is definitely on my list of places to visit just for the car spotting alone. Such an amazing variety!
 
Detroit is definitely on my list of places to visit just for the car spotting alone. Such an amazing variety!
Most of the spotting I do in Detroit is on Woodward.
 
That Aston Martin and Mike Brady Impala.👍

Mercedes X-Class
IMG_20201108_102832.jpg


Shame they've been discontinued. Seeing plenty on the road now. People customising them. Saw someone towing a small boat. Looks good, even stock.
 
ACtC-3c8zQ_wRydYvQfDW5nlot84AWMen_riFXYIQyxyG68sPfSmdn3H8GZBI5Z5Qg4DqkBac27Pt3d4A2l3CU_WGla5E7aBDE6L78yaja6x28X-t8eRPtVZu9gw4HRTF1WxvqsigPuhjfr3n6N3rmG-q66q0w=w1390-h1914-no

ACtC-3f5sYtjkp85iQ5gk301Mdb-ZJUSwu5j7IqPTNajHXuPy3BwKphufJOy1OPJxYPgQYlxFg7agWQqlbwkDWByjW4ey3kYVKuwn-kjX4axKB3q85gC6t2lXdtTNAzulmsWx8AzTE3YpDLR6vg16i58u2KvOA=w1390-h1914-no


GM Presents: Failure - A 1980s Story.



ACtC-3caQDQdHUm0MkviU_YjtXwRa-L9sdA4hpbCJ48beS07T9sY8NsfEjEv7un4jp8QGz-OpV2onI3a3kD3EPXykReyHxtUIP4k1J20PkyhKhFwhZyFuHkpnGlDavDbreTL9J_-kzAMXI1ybDHeVRoc1UsT2Q=w1390-h1914-no



1988 5-speed : O​
























I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero. I don't need a Fiero.
 
I might go back next Sunday.:lol: It's rather fun to do car spotting in St Kilda.
I was just about to say there are no cars on the North Atlantic island of St Kilda, then I remembered there is a St Kilda near Adelaide. I thought you were from Melbourne? You're kind of far from home.
 
Back