Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,725 comments
  • 3,787,600 views
An actual GMC Typhoon. It's not fully original though but still, quite the eye catcher for me. First time ever seeing an "SyTy" GMC in my life, there are few of these Typhoon's & Syclone's across the region but i think this might be the only one in Bahrain currently.

IMG_20211021_190920.jpg


Not sure if i already posted this but here's a nice clean 66' Mustang fastback.

IMG_20211012_160156.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top 10 spots October 31st - November 30th:

2001 Mazda RX-7
51651838887_76ceb8c3dd_c.jpg


1986 Peugeot 505 GRD Family
51662837829_ba9ce066f5_c.jpg


2021 Genesis G70 Shooting Brake
51679020521_e8ed970f8d_c.jpg


1992 Lotus Esprit Turbo SE
51682456573_a56289561c_c.jpg


1972 Gilbern Invader
51691464102_efe52450bb_c.jpg


1987 Mazda 323 Turbo 4x4
51692939839_6b9e691814_c.jpg


2004 MG ZT SE V8 260
51692667822_ab78791485_c.jpg


2021 Alpine A110 Legende GT
51688647198_a3a85957f8_c.jpg


1971-72 Ford Mustang Mach 1
51702030872_bea1743643_c.jpg


1994 MG RV8
51705879236_9e505163aa_c.jpg
 
Good news! I saw a Dacia Duster Renault Duster Oroch. It's always neat to see these vehicles come up from Mexico.

PXL_20211209_024409012.jpg
 
Some kind of AMG today don’t know this modelView attachment 1100093
GLC 63 AMG.

Anyway, here are some recent spots of mine.

1993 BMW 535i wagon in Maldivenblau Metallic, a BMW Individual color.

1640194470011.png


'99 V70R

1640194538925.png


'91 M30 Convertible

1640194554856.png


'90 Beretta GTU Pace Car

1640194574269.png


'94 Stealth R/T, stock

1640194592272.png


'21 RS6 Avant

1640194651593.png


'92 Geo Metro 3-door with an AE86 color scheme.

1640194676639.png


Stock '92 EG

1640194695439.png


'87 300ZX Coupe

1640194715522.png


'84 300ZX 2+2

1640194731055.png


Very clean low miles '94 Intrepid

1640194748320.png


'07 Trailblazer SS in "Red Jewel", and '07 only color.

1640194772721.png
 
thats an 86 300zx, not an 87. 87s were slightly more rounded, more blended body lines and different wheels...

also all 86's have spoilers, other years only turbo have spoilers
 
I have no idea why this was in our dealerships detail building (I work at a Ford dealer), but pretty much the highlight of my day.
Ferrari 308 GTB
72B10E29-3142-4C65-BFA8-B0C2086B3413.jpeg


Also a Ford Thunderbird (Not sure about the year)
F99C5478-4874-428A-9626-B25C1728C007.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • F1B5CACC-0574-4AF4-B537-D8212D0EE68B.jpeg
    F1B5CACC-0574-4AF4-B537-D8212D0EE68B.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 565ED600-EB87-488D-96BC-EF8AE51D93F4.jpeg
    565ED600-EB87-488D-96BC-EF8AE51D93F4.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 21
  • 26C86517-5BDE-4BFD-BDFF-AE7042278A1F.jpeg
    26C86517-5BDE-4BFD-BDFF-AE7042278A1F.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Modified pt cruiser with a weird exhaust.
CE303E95-347E-4B3D-AFAC-AA318CDAF04C.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Can't remember the last time I saw an Alfa Romeo GTV.
70E59B6F-752C-4DF3-870C-8D40088FFEA7.jpeg
357CF8A2-9636-4508-BAD1-6F96FEE7A108.jpeg


Others this year...

Skyline GT-R R33 in Alabama!
0A78D6F5-08D7-4661-BC63-3B1128EC7C7E.jpeg


Cappuccino on the Washington Ferry.
D9CAD304-56D7-4E20-9873-2BA4E8EA3E90.jpeg


HHR conversion to micro-truck, in Bradenton, Florida:
4BA4B488-E8A9-4ED7-90DB-EA6D86C71A7D.jpeg


Another Alfa...an 8C-308.
(Cheating, but seeing a race car in an airport isn't terribly common...unless you're at Indianapolis.)
C4D249A6-2222-412A-832B-EC542D827AC8.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Stopped off at Hampton Downs for a pie and a drink. There's a Mosler MT900R on display in the cafe at the moment, certainly a rather rare car in these parts!!

20220107_114431.jpg
20220107_114444.jpg


Also spotted: Viper GTS-R and a couple of Mad Mike Whiddett's toys.

20220107_114603.jpg
20220107_114612.jpg
 
51804568483_22babcffd5_k.jpg

MGB. For full context, this is at about 11:00 pm two nights ago. The temp is just a couple degrees above freezing, and it's raining. The top is up on the car, but the window is rolled down and the driver is casually hanging his arm on the doorsill. That is a dedicated sports car driver.
 
I would have to do a spot of fact checking, but I think that MAY be the same car..?
Nah, she's back in the UK, was listed for sale back in October for 185,000GBP. This is/was her current form; chassis 0802.
686873.jpg
 
It's been all Kei vans and trucks this week.




I wasn't able to get a picture of it when it drove past me this morning, but here's an older picture I took of this Toyota kei-class fire truck.

 
Weekend in Downtown St. Pete? Then you can typically bet on some cool cars coming out.



20220115_120729.jpg
20220115_105837.jpg


Also spotted this GT500 about a week ago.

20211204_104421.jpg


There's also someone here who drives around in a Nissan Pao, however I've never been able to get a picture of it.
 
51860671786_181aa564a0_o.jpg

I posted this once before, but here is a much clearer picture. I think it's a custom color. That V on the side looks like a logo of some sort but I don't recognize it.
 
Last edited:
Back