Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,984 views
Afbeelding 008.jpg
Bentley.jpg
C T C 01.jpg
C T C 02.jpg
Lexus SC430.jpg
S5 01.jpg
S5 02.jpg
SL55 AMG.jpg
xxx.jpg
Boxster S.jpg
 
What in the world is a Tandy? All I get when I attempt to search for it is fake foxtails from Tandy leather. I assume it's British due to the number plate.

Tandy.jpg
 
'34 Cadillac Town Sedan in Hamburg, Germany at classic car "Oldtimer Rallye"


full

full



VW Typ 2 T1
Beautiful bus in excellent shape

full

​
 
Last edited:
Alpina B7

81D5FEB6-FC80-47A1-AF13-8B1BE7F93FCE.jpeg


SVX

05E92F61-8D05-4520-A226-DC9E86D3F3C3.jpeg


‘96 Toyota Crown Royal

63F4F0C5-724F-4C52-A591-6AEF06CD7AEE.jpeg


Another SVX

05A6B685-8895-4C3C-917C-1873A9AACD37.jpeg


‘99 GTV somehow in the US

A5D10C7B-77C4-4EC8-BE72-CD5D9236B5D4.jpeg


‘87 Taurus

BC426945-8111-4CD9-A105-5324F86A3160.jpeg


‘69 Firebird

B2055469-D433-4368-8702-A2CCF2BDE7D4.jpeg


360 Modena

1104A709-AAE9-4BE5-8790-C99A77FBD3A0.jpeg


Taycan Cross Turismo in Gefrorenbeere (Frozen Berry), a rare color option.

6C187B15-4BEB-4236-A1BA-4EBD60656839.jpeg


M5 Competition

5CEE2BF2-3CA0-4DD0-9FC6-E357A5B88833.jpeg


Facelift Gallardo

D014BC67-F824-491C-A521-50D934E5C4FE.jpeg


Geo Metro 1st Gen

CB6AF002-ECDF-4862-97F0-5316F28868AB.jpeg


Cobra-swapped ‘97 Thunderbird

F62171DE-85B6-411A-AD79-B37D9ADF00A2.jpeg


HH-R SS Panel

4571A8F2-989E-4601-9B51-2F54A2B50B49.jpeg


Clean E46 M3

2F8D9025-F2DE-4BF9-8675-66B60BC3FECE.jpeg


CL 55 AMG

E90A932B-40B2-4FAB-BE26-91075F751730.jpeg
 
Gotta admit the Cobra five-spokes work well on the 90's-gen Thunderbird.
 
Jaaaaaaags ;)

20220515_113158.jpg

SS Jaguars pre WWII ^^

20220515_101605.jpg

Jaguar Le Mans cars ^^

20220515_110651.jpg

(Swallows Austins made using the Austin Seven body ^^)

A Napier Railton
20220515_111242.jpg


And some Lego...

20220515_131004.jpg


Today was a SS/Jaguar 100th anniversary Club meet at Brooklands with 100s of Jaguars on site from 1920s SS Swallows Sidecars onwards. There were >100 E Types alone with many of the Swiss club members attending 👍
I was parked at the back by the Concorde. Took a quick flight home 😅
 
IS on what looks to be a staggered set of Work Emotion CR. Or reps, I didn't get a close look. Either way, nicely done.

 
I feel like where I live, I see a sizable amount of these things, as well as first-generation Mustangs - especially in the late Spring to early Fall. I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that I live less than ten minutes away from Callaway Cars' HQ, though. Or does it?
 
First photo: Rolls royce,Ferrari Testarossa,Ferrari 456.

Afbeelding 008.jpg
Afbeelding 018.jpg
Afbeelding 016.jpg
Afbeelding 022.jpg
Afbeelding 021.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back