Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,791 views
Living just down the road from McLaren HQ does brighten up a rainy morning commute

15CB551F-4937-4330-80C8-39A2957B041E.jpeg
 
Pontiac GTO convertible
27D01525-0438-4036-BD58-0505DED54C66.jpeg
 
I saw what appeared to be a full size Hyundai pickup truck the other day. It was bigger than the Santa Cruz.
There used to be a Lincoln Blackwood that lived in Warr Acres. I'd pass by it a couple times a week. I did see a Mark LT last week at the OnCue, getting gas.
Also, Metro Ford had three Mavericks in stock last month.
 
I attended a local Corvette festival this past Sunday!
 

Attachments

  • 64F5CE73-2443-4737-BB83-BC74230DB910.jpeg
    64F5CE73-2443-4737-BB83-BC74230DB910.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 25
  • C13E8236-E51D-4ADF-B077-96A3E212AB78.jpeg
    C13E8236-E51D-4ADF-B077-96A3E212AB78.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 90129E76-96E3-4E47-A8E4-15E724137F8D.jpeg
    90129E76-96E3-4E47-A8E4-15E724137F8D.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 2D4C84C8-85CE-4E89-8B23-FA49A605DFD1.jpeg
    2D4C84C8-85CE-4E89-8B23-FA49A605DFD1.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 23
20221011_134436.jpg


Saw a stunning 1959 Cadillac out front of an Autozone today of all places. I asked him what it's like to have to replace the windshield on that car. "They're backorder from Thailand 8+ months". Oof.
 
Delete
 
Last edited:
California

510A46D0-77AD-4181-9627-D0F6587B1F5E.jpeg


911 GT3 RS, Ferrari 488, and GranCabrio casually parked next to each other at the train station.

A66E7A82-104B-4CDA-A254-5A1C50619FC1.jpeg


C4FE4275-5F1B-4B5C-BE20-BEC4DF9F27A7.jpeg


Ruined GT-R

15C89548-0BF1-433F-B529-1D399B5374A0.jpeg


My buddy’s 1992 Alto Turbo he recently imported.

F9664F18-2103-496D-AAF0-284E91BFE5EE.jpeg


5D54C9E6-8497-4D1D-9519-D852A11250C3.jpeg


Supra Turbo

AEE4D784-79C7-4593-A208-FE103B7A0473.jpeg


612 Scaglietti

533B44EF-3B77-4297-ABFD-8A0912654925.jpeg


Cadillac ELR

03DE4D85-8E5A-4D31-B631-021765DD7C1D.jpeg


DB9 Volante

E94E198E-CF5A-4E81-9376-9A4598B8F904.jpeg


V8 Vantage

4039FF21-CD66-4C76-88F3-E69FFF8CA13C.jpeg


GT-R

02645D21-5BFC-4196-9346-C8FA7D0306BC.jpeg


Oddly modified Camry wagon

57CC61D6-E601-4377-B277-8DCB8E42C57C.jpeg


Hilux Surf

876C723D-F585-4E3A-8D99-B3A0F94141E1.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Back