Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,725 comments
  • 3,786,671 views
I miss living in Indy for reasons such as that.
It does have its perks. I've seen more interesting stuff in the year and 4 months since I moved up here than the 32 years I spent down in the southeastern part of the state.
 
Saw this last weekend, but forgot to post it. Not exactly something you normally see in Tennessee...






The importer brought it to a local cars and coffee, well Curves and Coffee, and it is destined to be displayed in the Lane Motor Museum, according to the driver.

Also a few other pics:
















 
Afbeelding 074.jpg
Afbeelding 075.jpg
Afbeelding 076.jpg
 
Seriously, if I had the money, I would fly right out there and buy that Mitsuoka. Yeah, it's weird and misshapen, but then again, so am I, so it's perfect.
Oh heck yeah, I've been keeping an eye on their inventory a while and I want something weird so bad, especially one of the vans.
 
The road by my work is lined with car dealerships. What I didn't know about was a Bentley one down one of the side roads. I spotted the Lambo while pumping gas and decided to take a looksie at what was in the lot. This duo made the prices of the Porsches, Maseratis, BMWs, Mercedes, and others sitting around cheap in comparison (notice the G-Class and M4 possibly? in the background of the second shot). :lol:
IMG_1882.jpg
IMG_1883.jpg
 
Another Lamborghini Urus in downtown Seattle.
Lamborghini_Urus.jpg
 
I saw another matte black Lambo today. And no, it was not the same one as I spotted a few posts up in the thread. This one was a Huracan flying by in the opposite direction. No time for a picture. Dang!
 
Random Car pictures I took over the weeks, but kinda forgot to share.

An old Mitsubishi/Dodge Colt, I think this is the only time I've seen one from this generation.
20230123_153511.jpg


Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
20230225_134553.jpg


A Mazdaspeed 3 in the garage of that house with a 4th Gen Supra in the driveway and I'm behind a Chevrolet SS Sedan.
20230225_142725.jpg


A closer picture of the Supra.
20230225_142727.jpg


Another picture of the Chevy SS.
20230225_142730.jpg


This car carrier truck passed by me on a walk and had a Jaguar F-Type on it.
20230301_161222.jpg


Another day, I passed by this repair garage in town with an old Mercedes in front and I think there's a couple of G-Body GM cars behind it.
20230304_100209.jpg


An old, Ford Station Wagon. Random google searching allowed me to figure out it's an early 50s model, either '52 or '53.
20230304_112450.jpg


A Mercury Marauder
20230304_123955.jpg


Pictures from last weekend:

Welp, someone in my town actually bought a Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe. Such an absurd idea of a vehicle. Though, I like the S-Class that's further back.
20230401_101036.jpg


Later in the same day, I spotted these parked. I'm guessing they came from a car meet or something.

Honda S2000 AP2, Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, Lamborghini Gallardo, a Toyota Supra A90, and a Subaru WRX STI.
20230401_185737.jpg
20230401_185741.jpg


From a couple of days ago, I saw what looks like some kei trucks behind this fence.
20230403_151152.jpg


and I actually say I saw these today.

A Jeep Gladiator, BMW M4 Conv. and a F10 BMW M5 Performance.
20230407_112222.jpg

20230407_112227.jpg
 
Back