Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,780 views
...

Audi S8 2002

I have never seen this in any color other than black, and that includes the one in Ronin. Not that I mind, of course ...

...

s82jt3.jpg


s83vm1.jpg


...

.
 
The one in Ronin was green, if I remember correctly.
 
I believe it's an ol' Comet, or that's what I think the badge at the front said. Nice owner, though.
l5ae34f65f47b4529bbcbc5lo2.jpg
 
Pukekura Park? How do you manage to mention it and not snicker?
 
Probably the best I saw all day was the old Porsche 993. Too bad I didn't have my camera on me at the time :(
 
Reventón;3304838
I'm surprised they let you in the garage to take pictures. You won't find that same kind of generosity at a dealer here in the states.

Every time when the owner off the garage see's me,he asks if I want to take
pics off the cars he has in his garage.
Verry nice guy. :)👍







 
mustang saleen

n_007.jpg


bentley GT
amrrr_021.jpg


pics from when i was a valet (lost alot of them but i still found a few)
 
So the boss' trial R8 showed up today. Sweet ride. Then they gave me the keys. Sweeeeet ride! The acceleration! The handling! The brakes! The paddle shifting! The big fat meaty tires! I am in love...


 
Last edited:
Haha! I like the license plate "GETSETGO". I saw an M5 the other day same colour as your one but it had the widest rear tyres I think I've ever seen on a road car. Gutted I couldn't get a pic.
 
Saw a Google camera Prius today, wanted to chase it for a photo but didnt have time. damn!
 
I saw a Maybach 62 cruising through Cardiff before the game today. If I remember correctly the plate was "JT 1", any ideas?
 
What a pleasant surprise this was, thought they would start appearing in March. Made me late for work, but it was worth it ;). I remember being unimpressed when I first saw one at the Festival of Speed but this looked and sounded the real deal. Driving right next to it it sounded like it had a supercharger whine or an electric motor type noise which was weird....

photo200iw2.jpg


Reason for this next pic was because I noticed it said Nurburgring just below that other badge behind the air vent.

photo201ts9.jpg
 
I live in a small town of <4000, and kids consider Mustangs and Corvettes "awesome". I asked a couple of third graders of how cool they thought a Mustang GT was, and they all said "Sub Zero"(after I explained what that meant). So sad. One time, though, I did see a yellow 911 GT3 in traffic. The only 911 I've ever seen in my life.

What a pleasant surprise this was, thought they would start appearing in March. Made me late for work, but it was worth it ;). I remember being unimpressed when I first saw one at the Festival of Speed but this looked and sounded the real deal. Driving right next to it it sounded like it had a supercharger whine or an electric motor type noise which was weird....

photo200iw2.jpg


Reason for this next pic was because I noticed it said Nurburgring just below that other badge behind the air vent.

photo201ts9.jpg

Now THAT'S awesome! Funny thing is, I voted uncool in the survey for the GTP Cool Wall.
 
hahahahaha I did the exact same thing! Regretted it the moment I heard it and saw the guy driving it didn't look like the typical 911 city trading owner.
 
I got several others, but I'm too self-critical and didn't even produce the other ones. The one I posted is very snapshot-like, but the others just didn't have the right composition. Here's the posted photo though. super noisy at 2000px

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff36/Quiet-Noises/401-6.jpg


produce them and post them!!! M5s are some of the coolest things on the road, of course, after all the rat rods and customs you so unceremoniously let go that night... :guilty:
 
That's probably a GT-R commemorating the GT-R's (once, but not anymore) record lap times. Great spot! -kevin
 
A supra, not seen this one til now, not liking the wheels
c113e4ed.jpg

And an R33 GT-R V-spec, yummy! Glad i was stopped at the lights when this turned up.
acc5c880.jpg


Oh and something i liked from a while back:
bd1864cd.jpg

Polo On Ronal Turbo's :)
 
Last edited:
Audi RS2!
aud_rs2_da521.jpg

My mate's Duke 748R (1 of 1000) and a $25k bike!
duc_748r.jpg

Ferrari 430 Spider
fer_f430spider_ns1052.jpg

R8
aud_r8.jpg

F355
fer_f355_ks342.jpg

M3 CSL
bmw_m3csl_cr135.jpg

Exige S (I want one) exigeracer I'm still looking for the old hi-res photo
lot_exiges_ca488.jpg
 
100_2658.jpg

RT/10
100_2666.jpg

328 GTS and Testarossa, it's pretty rare to see old Ferrari's at all around here, so two at the same time is kinda weird
 
Wonder why the owner has taken the rear slats of the back of the Testa?
 
Rue
Wonder why the owner has taken the rear slats of the back of the Testa?

It's pretty common that the heat ruins the paint on them. It could be in for a respray.
 
Raced a Gallardo on the bike today. Didnt last long for safety reasons, but hearing that V10 wail was awesome.
 
Went shopping this evening and saw this beautiful machine (Sorry about the picture quality, they were taken on my phone)





Not sure about the wheels but I like the paintjob and the 'Challenger' panel on the rear 👍
The owner, however, is a complete dick for parking like that.
 
I could see some handicapped person parking in the spot next to him and whacking the car with their door. It completely defeats the point of stealing a handicapped spot for the buffer zone it provides if you're going to just park on the line of the next one over.

What a tool. Fail.
 
I could see some handicapped person parking in the spot next to him and whacking the car with their door. It completely defeats the point of stealing a handicapped spot for the buffer zone it provides if you're going to just park on the line of the next one over.

What a tool. Fail.

Who said he stole it? Handicap people may not be any better at parking, but that doesn't mean they can't own a sports car.
 
Back