Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,478 views
God those are both made of sex. Dammit.. I really need to go to HK...
 
Dodge " Punisher Edition" Charger ( will post a pic in a bit)
 
I can get a pic of my mates EVO8 he had imported here about 4 years ago if anyone wants, and to kick...its in AL too! And geeze that things is quick.

Show us show us! I think the Evo VIII is such an underrated car, most people just prefer the looks of the IX better...

Sorry for double post, still a noob...
 
Chaserfan!!! Tourer V (manual) with Carbon bonnet, Supra brakes, BIG F-ing exhaust, the perfect package in great condition.
DSC00500.jpg

DSC00504.jpg


:D

Hah! Great, I love it! Just paint it white and I'll be there waving my chequebook.

Couple of things from last two days

Alfa Spider in my village this morning
alf_spider_nr5761.jpg


Better picture of that awesome CLK55 DTM Cab.
mer_clk55dtmamg_t12098.jpg


Testing the night capabilities of my new phone with no flash, waaaay better than the Nokia it replaces
hon_civic_nu850.jpg


Gallardo Superleggera and couple of GT-R's
lam_gallardosuperleggera_eb1383.jpg


Elise, the Series I model is quite rare for HK
lot_elise_jh2393.jpg


Maser Gransport
mas_gransport_t12083.jpg


Rare as rocking horse poo R63
mer_r63amg_1tf.jpg


Standard 997 parading as a GT3
por_997_ooa.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hoooo Liiiiiii s********t that Alfa Spider is so very beautiful, its the real life car of a child's drawing of an open top sports car.
 
That's actually just a base Gallardo, mate. Spoiler & rear diffuser are different.
 
Nothing special for you guys on the other side of the pond granted... But can't be many of these in the UK... Mercury Grand Marquis.
17102009971.jpg
 
Old Ford Wagon

IMG_8864.jpg


Old Chevy pick up I pass every other day

IMG_8869.jpg


WRX, this is before I got to the rally

IMG_8871.jpg


Another mud buggin truck, I think

IMG_8872.jpg


Old Merc

IMG_8873.jpg


Pretty cool Jeep

IMG_8874.jpg


944

IMG_8940.jpg


Old truck

IMG_8941.jpg


Old Datsun

IMG_8961.jpg


Olds, I don't feel like naming them all. Plus I'm usually wrong anyway :lol:

IMG_8967.jpg


Old semi

IMG_8971.jpg


ACP's Evo. He was leaving so I didn't see him at the show

IMG_8974.jpg


Normal Evo

IMG_8992.jpg


Same GTR buickgnx88 posted plus a nice WRX STi

IMG_8993.jpg


WRX

IMG_9049.jpg


Audi Quattro

IMG_9050.jpg


Team Polizei Golf

IMG_9051.jpg


Ford Capri that didn't race the first day

IMG_9053.jpg


More Quattros

IMG_9107.jpg


My favorite one

IMG_9109.jpg


1964 Galaxie

IMG_9124.jpg


Charger I think

IMG_9126.jpg


Nice 325Ix

IMG_9208.jpg


Clasic Ford, plus a WRX

IMG_9218.jpg


McRae Legacy

IMG_9219.jpg


Mustang and a couple other cars

IMG_9243.jpg


FJ I think

IMG_9250.jpg


Rally car on its way home

IMG_9276.jpg


I think I'm the first on here to see on of these, a Chevy Volt :dopey:

IMG_9279.jpg


IMG_9281.jpg
 
Last edited:
Submit those pictures of the Volt to AutoBlog, that's awesome 👍!
 
Haha, many of those vehicles sure look familiar...:p
 
Erm.... if i take a torana a9x and write 05 marlboro on it does that make it the exact car that won bathurst in 1979?

oh and i think you'll find the real car "J314 PWL" is still in the uk and iirc is going on permanent display in scotland.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/richebetspics/2671036371/

No, but it makes it a tribute which this one was. I just figured everybody would assume its a tribute.

IMG_8997.jpg
 
I said i doubt it's the real one and you said that it was :odd:

Oh, I see where it got confusing, I was agreeing with you when you said it wasn't real. My bad :dunce:
 
Nothing special for you guys on the other side of the pond granted... But can't be many of these in the UK... Mercury Grand Marquis.
17102009971.jpg

Haha, that's so awesome! A Panther in the UK!!
 
Pretty cool Jeep

IMG_8874.jpg


Charger I think

IMG_9126.jpg

These old Miltary retro Jeep Willys,is this something new that Chrysler is doing ? I seen one just like it on a local car lot darn near exacly like the one posted here,they are pretty cool.

Yes it is a Charger,1966 or 67,not 100 % certain which.I would have to see the rear of it to tell for sure.
 
These old Miltary retro Jeep Willys,is this something new that Chrysler is doing ? I seen one just like it on a local car lot darn near exacly like the one posted here,they are pretty cool.

Just a special edition package, nothing too special.

Willys Edition - 2004-2005
* 4.0L I-6 engine
* Exclusive Moss Green exterior color
* Water resistant Camo and black seats
* Unique "WILLYS" decal at cowl side
* Diamond plate rocker guards painted Dark Green
* AM/FM stereo radio with CD player and seven speakers (includes subwoofer in center console) - no extra charge
* Tow hooks
* Fog lamps
* Full-size spare tire with matching wheel
 
These old Miltary retro Jeep Willys,is this something new that Chrysler is doing ? I seen one just like it on a local car lot darn near exacly like the one posted here,they are pretty cool.

Yes it is a Charger,1966 or 67,not 100 % certain which.I would have to see the rear of it to tell for sure.

Not to sure about the Jeep, I guess buickgnx88 knows though :lol:. I just saw it at a dealership anf thought it was prett cool.


Thank you for telling me to send it in. It never crossed my mind to do that. 👍
 
My Photobucket account has exceeded it's bandwidth limit and won't be reactivated until the end of the month so no spots from me for a while :(
 
Rue
My Photobucket account has exceeded it's bandwidth limit and won't be reactivated until the end of the month so no spots from me for a while :(

Couldn't you just create another one? I have like 4.
 
A few from me..

IMG00043-20091018-1232.jpg

Viper GTS
IMG_3613.jpg

C43
IMG_3621.jpg

some old car, front plate said "A 64 SS"
IMG_3615.jpg

IMG_3629.jpg

Astons
IMG_3636.jpg

all black LP560
IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

430 and Scud
IMG_3617.jpg

Phantom
IMG_3631.jpg

R8
 
Back