Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,829 views
Oh god, those wheels are a crime against humanity. It's a shame you didn't have a sledgehammer or something when you took that pic...
 
And in Saskatchewan! Seriously, I've got a better chance of spotting a McLaren F1 here in Cleveland.
 
Rue, which one is for sale? The Vanquish or Exige? I'll go half in if you want :sly:.
 
Yes, this is Colombia.
DSCN6561.jpg

DSCN6560.jpg

DSCN6559.jpg

Foto0168.jpg

Foto0169.jpg

Foto0170.jpg

Foto0171.jpg

Foto0172.jpg

Foto0173.jpg

Foto0174.jpg

Foto0176.jpg

Foto0175.jpg

Foto0177.jpg

I met the GTO's owner. I also met the black 911's owner.
This country has nice cars too.
 
So at lunch I saw this car, but the pictures are from shopping somewhere early spring:
Ferrari 360
6311544577_61904f4f7d.jpg
6311544527_487a5c1e5c.jpg
6312064450_d5d0d9d5e0.jpg
6311544425_3f94ba5cf1.jpg


During a lunch a long time ago: Maserati Karif
6312064374_ca5bfdb20b.jpg
6311544349_3554909ebb.jpg


This was last summer leaving for holidays: Lotus Esprit
6312064666_4538e70840.jpg


Somewhere during summer coming home after work: Maserati GranCabrio
6311544611_f518683fd1.jpg
 
Those rims would look better on a different body colour imo.

Carrera 4s


S65 AMG
 
Was just passed by a brand new Alpina B7. Jesus.
 
A bit offtopic, but fantastic find and image. 👍

Thanks mate :) I love the Evo V, I think it's my favourite Evo. Not too many around these days.
 
Rue
Thanks mate :) I love the Evo V, I think it's my favourite Evo. Not too many around these days.

I walk by one every day. But it's in a parking garage and it would be very difficult to get a half way decent picture of it since it's on the third story of the parking garage :(
 
Today shopping:
BMW M5 with strange wing:
6315159105_70a9a1d72b.jpg
6315675044_f2af3fd72c.jpg


2 cars down liked the hard top on this BMW MZ3:
6315160183_4c476da949.jpg


Out shopping today VW samba converted in sleeping car:
6315157117_e77c7c9e6e.jpg

Really quite a while coming back from summer house: really old VW Beatle:
6315674344_2fb9583fdf.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great pictures! What is that little white car? It's so cute!
 
Nice attempt, but that's not a real M5, either.
How can you see that? Without the wing and maybe the rims it looks like an M5 to me.
 
How can you see that? Without the wing and maybe the rims it looks like an M5 to me.

I have to agree. I doubt somebody would spend the money on a set of M5 fenders and bumpers (and an odd spoiler) just to fool people. Wheels are a relatively common modification, however.
 
I've also brought myself a small batch

M3 (too dark for my cellphone camera)

Corvette C6

Jaguar XJ

Porsche GT3
 
Caught a few more today... sunny in the low 50's. Last hurrah?

Bentley loading a wheelchair:
01bentley.jpg


horrible or awesome Hemi Charger:
01hemicharger.jpg


Rolls Phantom
02rollsphantom.jpg


original Hummer, very rare
04hummer.jpg


that GT2 I spotted the other night was sitting still!
06gt2rear.jpg

06gt2side.jpg


third and likely last R32 I'll post here... joining the ranks of the S4, S5, many AMG's, Carreras, Boxters, even passed a Carrera GTS today.. and Bentleys are going to join those ranks, soon, I suspect.
07r32.jpg


California, my first!
08californiafront.jpg

08californiarear.jpg


CLK63 AMG
09clk63amg.jpg


WRX Wagon. Was saying how I don't see STi wagons, same goes for WRX:
10wrkwagon.jpg


Gallardo
11gallardofront.jpg

11gallardorear.jpg


old Rolls
12oldrolls.jpg


55 Chevy
13chevy55.jpg


nice colors on the R8 V8!
14r8v8front.jpg

14r8v8rear.jpg


much better day than I'd been expecting!
 
Isn't that the AMG Black Series?
 
That's actually a Ghost, not a Phantom. Curious styling on those, I saw one once and didn't think it was that great. It looks terrific in photos, however. And yes, that is a Black Series. First car I ever started was a CLK63 Black...
 
Back