Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,597 views
So today i took the wife and kids to an amusement park , cruising on the motorway , i see this thing popping up .
Imidiatly started shouting to my wife she needs to get the camare :p , she took about 15 pictures only 3 we're focusd :ouch::mad: ....


he did proceed to overtake me , i tried to catch up to take more pictures but .... lets just say my 110bhp diesel was't up for that :D

So jealous. :drool: Even replica GTs are awesome. 👍
 
That's the 190SL.

Learn something every day, I didn't even know such a car existed :dunce:

Perhaps if i've seen pics i've assumed 300SL but can see the differences now, another sweeeeet car :)
 
The McLaren shot looks gorgeous! :drool: I can see the hot air exhaust! :eek:
Plus, the Subaru WRX shot looks like it's in a rally stage. :lol:
 
Very cool Subaru picture! 👍

What is the deal with the side blade on that R8 GT? Is it just really scratched up?
 
Catches from this past week. Been a bit busy with my racing so, this is all I was able to get.

760li parked outside of the sports gym I go to. First time I've seen it, so may be the owner or just a random.

picture.php

​

Saw this on my way to Motegi for this weekends race. Turned out to be my teammates who was given the car from Toyota since he won both opening rounds of the Japan F3 series with a Toyota Toyopet Dealership sponsorship on his car.

picture.php

​
 
That Diablo is incredible!
And where did you take that shot Rue? Looks awesome.
 
What is the deal with the side blade on that R8 GT? Is it just really scratched up?

The owner hasn't removed the adhesive protector that it is delivered with like a new cell phone.
 
I just found this thread so I have a couple.

VW Passat Wagon and VW Bus:
7ce726f7.jpg


A Ferrari I saw in Wyoming just south of Yellowstone:
d6db8473.jpg


This one is special. It is a Ford Shelby Mustang King Of The Road. That's not the best, it's all original. Owned by NOLA Motorsports. There are very few people that have seen this car recently.
242ce169.jpg
 
Nice spots, but that last one should go in the 'Event and Showroom Edition' similar to this thread.
 
xXKingJoshXx
Nice spots, but that last one should go in the 'Event and Showroom Edition' similar to this thread.

Ok, I'll look for it.
 
I thought I would post this here on behalf of my friend who lives up the country in Northern Ireland. Excuse the heap he is driving, its only a tempory thing :P

Click it, it's a video ;)



Apparently there was also an F40 just around the corner, no pics of that though :(
 
Last edited:
^Ummm, what?

Sorry for the crappy pic, but Veloster

 
I thought I would post this here on behalf of my friend who lives up the country in Northern Ireland. Excuse the heap he is driving, its only a tempory thing :P

Click it, it's a video ;)



Apparently there was also an F40 just around the corner, no pics of that though :(

Wow where was that? Does one person own all of those Ferraris? If it was an event it really belongs in the other thread but thanks for sharing, some sweet cars there :)
 
Tyger
Wow where was that? Does one person own all of those Ferraris? If it was an event it really belongs in the other thread but thanks for sharing, some sweet cars there :)

I dont see anything but a steering wheel, seats, and a key. And no we don't have a lot of Velosters.
 
**Big Spoiler Alert**

I lol'd.

But there is a lot of stuff like that in track day cars here in Japan. I've seen Ferrari's and Lambo's with massive wings like that, and I just facepalm so hard.
 
I'm on my phone. I can't see it.
 
It's a big, shiny, black R35 GT-R with silver rims and a rear wing that actually suits it.
 
xXKingJoshXx
I'm on my phone. I can't see the picture l was talking about.

Fixed.
 

Nice! Out of all the bazillions of GTRs on our roads and the passion for Japanese aftermarket tuning that HK folk have, I'm surprised that we don't see more modified GTRs. Anyway, looks good. Do. Want.
 
The red GTR is nice!

Awesome photo of the Impreza Rue. Pretty hardcore in weather like that 👍
 
Cheers, Carlos! It looks in its element doesn't it?!

O RLY :)

Nissan GT-R R35 by - Icy J -, on Flickr
(friends of mine. lol)

They're cool, but as I said before 90% of the GTRs you see here are basically left standard, at leas visually. Is the red one a Saikung car? I often see one just like it on the way to/from work.
 
Back