Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,488 views
thanks for the input. going on my memory of the front/side, and the fact, that when I checked, I saw a white one (with top down) just a week ago, I'm going to saw MGA (the same one...) Nifty looking car, but I'm going to have to learn to recognize it...
 
Just a few cars.

A Chrysler:

d6f87098.jpg


A Jeep:

f8734344.jpg


bada068e.jpg


Two Mercs staring each other down the headlights.

1f9b8042.jpg


A BMW 320 d:

23cf8eb7.jpg


A sporty-ish Suburu:

44fbb6f3.jpg


6abcebb8.jpg


Some sort of MG Coúpe: Sorry for bad angle.

253e5371.jpg


A very rare Fiat Panda /sarcasm

64afc02a.jpg


A 20 foot long tri-axle RV.

5b4659e3.jpg


A lovely Jag.

c586b379.jpg


bf73905f.jpg
 
That Camaro in Nismo's post is awesome.
 
ilikewaffles11
I believe that MG is a TF160.

It's not coupe either...that model has always been a convertible. Dirt cheap too - most have reliability issues which I guess have affected the cars market value badly.
 
aadil717
It's not coupe either...that model has always been a convertible. Dirt cheap too - most have reliability issues which I guess have affected the cars market value badly.

If I go back to work Wednesday and it's still there I won't be too surprised then :)
 
Screen%20Shot%202012-07-23%20at%209.14.01%20PM.png


Seen a few of these around lately. This color is drop-red gorgeous though.
 
They get prettier the more I look at them, I'm waiting to see one myself.
 
saw this in front of my school.

Photo0281-1.jpg
 
caught a few beauties myself today, unexpectedly

Z8, downtown semi-industrial sprawl




not thread appropriate, but strapping M power onto a 318ti?


same neighborhood as the Z8, my third NISMO Z!






Mercury Turnpike Cruiser 1957/58? immaculate car!










996 turbo, I swear, way out in the country


Ford Fairlane GT or GTA, 66 or 67


991 S in yellow! Okay, I'll stop taking pictures of 991's now until the turbo etc. come out.
 
Last edited:
991 Turbo hasn't come out yet. That's either the Carrera or Carrera S.
 
991 Turbo hasn't come out yet. That's either the Carrera or Carrera S.

Yeah, I have it labeled right on my Flickr, just had a brain fart here. Usually when I'm typing Carrera S there's a Turbo in the middle... Now that I've edited my sentence there it makes more sense.
 
1241Penguin
991 Turbo hasn't come out yet. That's either the Carrera or Carrera S.

Jeff was only joking when he named it a turbo (at least that's how I read it), before he edited his sentence; the last one said that he knew the turbo wasn't out yet.
 
He edited the sentence after I told him about it. :sly:
 
Last edited:
Yeah I see that lol, made sense the first time too. :P
 
Turbo S
911turbos.jpg

993
clipboard01al.jpg

Opel GT
opel1x.jpg

Karmann Ghia
kagc.jpg

DB9
db9r.jpg

Unknown...
ddddmd.jpg


dddddlz.jpg
 
1930's Studebaker maybe?
 
Mercury Turnpike Cruiser 1957/58? immaculate car!


SDHHHFYUASDGFURYHAG awesome car!!! Very VERY rare! The Turnpike Cruiser was the top of the line Mercury in 1957, with probably one of the most garishly excessive designs for that year. I love this car because of how odd and how rare they are today. Awesome find, Goddin.
 
Sorry for the quality, mist on the lense:

Audi R8 with a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder lurking in the background.
2012-07-25204414.jpg


Aston Martin DBS Volante in Bradford of all places XD
2012-07-25160928-1.jpg
 
Thanks, Cano! Yeah, I was seriously impressed. When was the last time I posted 5 shots of the same car? Never. Inside, you can barely make out, on the floor in the front in the center are two white puffy flowers like for a corsage or something, and on the seat next to the driver a pair of dark sunglasses...

Anyways, today a few.

California!




liked this 968


last time I post one of these, but damn they look good


and wth is this? looks awesome, but I don't even know where to begin. Edit: duh, been a while I guess, C1 Corvette...


F355!


cars
 
Last edited:
Thanks, Matsi, Fisker is great! And yeah, waffles, don't know where my brain went. Can't believe it's been so long since I've seen a C1. Scattering of C2's, plenty of C3's, but no C1's since early last year...
 
Saw this one today i love this car

Peugeot 306 cabriolet

6ee07768.jpg
 
Sorry for the quality, mist on the lense

Since you live near, have you ever been down to the Kahn design showroom? A friend of mine recently went to see the two Veyrons on the top floor, one of them holding the most expensive plate in the UK.
 
-> ...
just a few cars.

a jeep:

f8734344.jpg
^ Is it me or the Global version of the Wranglers rear end looks a lot better than the USDM-spec?

:boggled:

a bmw 320 d:

23cf8eb7.jpg
^ :drool:

a sporty-ish suburu:

6abcebb8.jpg
^ When I still had my WRX, I was pursuing to have these tail light/bumper combo on my wagon... :indiff:

BT -> Just one (car) for today:

The Original Morgan Threewheeler
IMG_8657.JPG


IMG_8661.JPG


IMG_8658.JPG


IMG_8659.JPG


:)
 
I saw a Toyota iQ.

AstonCygnus.jpg
 
Back