Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,723 comments
  • 3,784,761 views
When I arrived at my college yesterday I saw this parked inside:
Vorax1.jpg

Vorax2.jpg

Vorax3.jpg

Vorax4.jpg

Vorax5.jpg

Vorax8.jpg

Vorax12.jpg

Vorax15.jpg

This are just some of the photos I took.
It's called Rossin-Bertin Vorax and it's Brazil's first supercar. It's powered by a BMW V10 engine. This particular model (still a prototype) has 570hp but there is a supercharged model with 750hp as well as a convertible. I have been tracking this car since I first knew of it's existence and it was so cool to see it in person.
I also have a video of the car revving. I'll post the link once I upload it.
 
notStig
When I arrived at my college yesterday I saw this parked inside:

This are just some of the photos I took.
It's called Rossin-Bertin Vorax and it's Brazil's first supercar. It's powered by a BMW V10 engine. This particular model (still a prototype) has 570hp but there is a supercharged model with 750hp as well as a convertible. I have been tracking this car since I first knew of it's existence and it was so cool to see it in person.
I also have a video of the car revving. I'll post the link once I upload it.

Absolutely awesome find.
 
Please tell me you got a pic of the Mustang in the background...

Yeah, a few people brought that up :lol:

I didn't actually notice it while I was there, though I've seen it at Oulton Park Race Circuit a few times.
 
When I arrived at my college yesterday I saw this parked inside:
Vorax1.jpg

Oh my jesus that's one of the sexiest cars I have ever seen.

Ahhhh sod it, that is THE sexiest :drool:
 
Yes this was at Cars & Coffee this morning and I know events are not allowed but... The owner didn't bring the car for the event. He just happened to be stopping for a Starbucks when I caught up with him and talked to him about it. Only later did he pull up the event after I told him about it. Anyways long story short, its a 1969 Saab Sonnet. Pretty nice looking I thought.
 
Sorry I forgot to copy the URL... By the way the name in the bottom is my YouTube channel.

843A4D8D-5A0A-4CCF-9834-737C8D3F3835-10251-00000AFCB8FF220D.jpg

D13558B2-3FE3-4E55-BB9E-E3A5A1F87085-10251-00000AFCB0C4E383.jpg
 
That Vortax reminds me of the BMW GINA concept and a Pontiac Solstice (for the body shape).
 
That Vortax reminds me of the BMW GINA concept and a Pontiac Solstice (for the body shape).

I thought it looked more like a Zenvo, but prettier. :drool:
 
I saw 5 of these in 1/4 mile | 400m

​
 
OK, I'm back with the video, turn up the volume and enjoy!
 
Wow, never heard of the Rossin-Bertin Vorax! Very interesting car.
 
Well i saw this maserati gran turismo s thats white with black rims and sounds like a muscle car was epic tho and it was a head turner.
 
BLJK Ice
Well i saw this maserati gran turismo s thats white with black rims and sounds like a muscle car was epic tho and it was a head turner.

Read the first post please.
 
aadil717
Read the first post please.

Sorry bout that next time i see it ill post pictures of it i see it always the owner must be living somewhere near me anyway sorry for not reading first post
 
Even though it mentions it in the thread title... :dopey: :lol:
 
Okay Cano, help here. Loved seeing this thing out today. A driver, not a show car! And the guy was a character (at least in my imagination), 50-something skinny black guy, probably blue collar after the day shift at the steel mill, sitting back and looking tired but cool, one hand on the wheel.



and a Maverick


Seriously nothing over the weekend. Ugh. Getting into fall dreariness.
 
Okay Cano, help here. Loved seeing this thing out today. A driver, not a show car! And the guy was a character (at least in my imagination), 50-something skinny black guy, probably blue collar after the day shift at the steel mill, sitting back and looking tired but cool, one hand on the wheel.


That be a difficult one, a 1941 Pontiac.
 
Last weekend :

Maserati Gran Turismo S :
maseratigranturismos01.jpg

maseratigranturismos02.jpg


And a Toyota GT86 !!! My first !
toyotagt8601.jpg

toyotagt8602.jpg
 
7937178794_296753860c_z.jpg


I saw this earlier on me travels, I've seen it before but didn't manage to get a picture. Pretty sure it's an old Bristol but not sure what model, anyone?
 
a few today

Bullitt


GranTurismo




E36 and S55. Yes, I said E36.




 
I've got a special one, or at least I think its special, and I've never seen one in this thread before.

First though, Chevrolet Convertible



Uhhhh, rear end raised minivan.



MR2



Subaru something STI (stands for sexually transmitted infection, I guess)



Either Ferrari Testarossa or kit. Can't tell from my horrible pics and I seen it for about 1.4 seconds.



Moar bad pics, you say? Well I'm here to deliver! (Porsche something)



And more. (M3)



Beat up Nova (finally, a decent pic)



Here's the surprise, its not only my first M6 (damn it sounded good) but its also a Dinan M6, which, after little research, has over 600hp, upgraded suspension, brakes, etc. I'm not sure of the price yet, the website just said "a lot" and "more than you want to know". Not a great pic I know, but I held up the parking lot to get a pic.

 
Hello xXKingJoshXx,

that raised mini-van is a handicap vehicle.
 
7937178794_296753860c_z.jpg


I saw this earlier on me travels, I've seen it before but didn't manage to get a picture. Pretty sure it's an old Bristol but not sure what model, anyone?

It is indeed a Bristol, a 401. 👍
 
That Bristol is great!

I've just moved offices to a floor with a great view over one of Hong Kong Island's main exress-ways. :)

7942818284_704cdb95fd_b.jpg
 
Hello xXKingJoshXx,

that raised mini-van is a handicap vehicle.

👍

Also xXKingJoshXx
STI = Subaru Tecnica International

You were thinking of:
STD = Sexually Transmitted Disease
 
Rue
That Bristol is great!

I've just moved offices to a floor with a great view over one of Hong Kong Island's main exress-ways. :)

It was in dire condition but yeah still a really cool car. I can only assume he is in the process of doing it up.

HumanDestroyah
👍

Also xXKingJoshXx
STI = Subaru Tecnica International

You were thinking of:
STD = Sexually Transmitted Disease

STI does mean sexually transmitted infection (obviously not when applied to the car) it refers to the infection with any germ that can cause a STD. It's just a broader term than STD, but means pretty much exactly the same.
 
Its hard to tell from the pic, but Challenger SRT8 Yellow Jacket. Its not a dealer or show, it was on display in front of a Chrysler building in northern Indy.



Rear end of something, I'm guessing Mopar because of paint.



Another something.



Galaxie 500 with a 390. In roughish condition.





Carrera S. Being driven by an angry reckless driving middle aged woman.



Saab 900 S. Good or not? I've never seen one and it was cool looking.



Teh Beetlez!!!



I hope to get an actual camera in the near future. Instead of using this "8" mp phone camera.
 
Rue
That Bristol is great!

I've just moved offices to a floor with a great view over one of Hong Kong Island's main exress-ways. :)

Ooh I expect great things off this.
 
Back