Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,723 comments
  • 3,785,070 views
Madertus
There was a Diablo on one of previous pages. But, for me too, there was something strange about it...

Kit car?
 
There was a Diablo on one of previous pages. But, for me too, there was something strange about it...

The front bumper is not right, I'm pretty sure it's a kit car.
 
Some recent spots:

From work:

F10 M5:
4892D623-31CD-4B41-AF52-3B57A9F86C5D-62-000000014743E13B.jpg


GT-R:
0606DA8E-020A-45E7-9212-14150401A373-62-00000001A8B7B060.jpg


Viper:
AC7339B9-3FF7-46E1-9C2A-F8B17A4E7C61-62-00000001B869807A.jpg



Not at work:

Gallardo:
0D8E5032-2D7A-4FC7-9E7D-816C5218A581-62-00000001CC6511EB.jpg


Great stance on the Lexus SC:
E34D38E4-B123-49FD-AC86-877DCF7571E1-62-0000000191F9F596.jpg


Trailer of 3 F10 M5's. My gf got the picture for me:

IMG_8104 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

Great looking two tone 450 Italia:

IMG_8211 by astrosdude91, on Flickr
 
From last week, in a parking garage :

Honda Integra Type-R (DC2)
hondaintegratyper01.jpg

hondaintegratyper02.jpg


Mazda RX-8
mazdarx8t.jpg


Mercedes SL500 (R230)
mercedessl500.jpg


And this weekend I went to Le Mans for a big party at a friends and saw those two on the highway :

Audi RS4 Avant
audirs4avant.jpg


And a nice Volkswagen Beetle which was really fast
volkswagenbeetle.jpg


Note : it was the weekend of the Le Mans 24H Moto so there were more bikes than cars... Although I did see many Porsches, a Ferrari 328 GTB and five Mustang (three 1st gen and two 5th gen) driving together.
 
mmmm RS4 avant! yummy! and I'm liking the Integra, too, we don't get Type R's over here... but the RX-8? aren't those common? and SL500 expensive/good, but also rather common...

also, a few kind of good ones from Tues.

B7 S4 (surprisingly this is only the 2nd from this generation that I've spotted. and the last gen worth spotting.)


GranCab


TT-S cab, only like the 4th I've seen, 3rd captured, yet I saw another later the same day which got away... can't wait to see a TT RS, there should be a few around by now.


'68 Cougar, nice!


and pretty sure this is a Z06. noticed the front spoiler at the last second, barely got the shot off. nice job focusing on the windshield, camera. does make a nice blurry effect, but colors are off...
 
ah, shucks. but thanks for the info! when I look back a just a year at how rotten I was at ID'ing everything, sometime I feel like I'm pretty smart now. except of course I still get things wrong. If the combined genius of this thread is 100%, I guess I'm at 60% now, but was only 20% a year ago.
 
Tuning not Tjoening:crazy:

and not much special? dont think you have looked good enough at those pics then...

[special cars]

sorry but calling these not special in holland is just ignorant

I see, I somehow have seen the wrong photos then :dunce: Sounded great, is this thing happening next year? I should go!

And the F with tjoening 👍


NOOO!! A double post! :( Sorry!
 
Bentley getting discount pizza...

 
That is an amazingly low price for so much car.
 
944



Super-nice Stingray.

 
some nice ones out I've already posted... but

760li... V12, don't think I've seen one before. These are good, right?


300 SRT-8 and C63


 
and pretty sure this is a Z06. noticed the front spoiler at the last second, barely got the shot off. nice job focusing on the windshield, camera. does make a nice blurry effect, but colors are off...

'Tis a Grand Sport as it has the same wider fenders but it also has a targa top. Z06's were fixed roof only. 👍
 
Here some old pics of mine:

The only Skoda Felicia Pickup I've ever seen, probably just modified (but still!):
SkodaFeliciaPickup96.jpg


Skoda 105 S:
Skoda105S83.jpg


A stunning firetruck:
OldFireTruck.jpg


Ford Escort RS Cosworth (!!!):
FordEscortRSCosworth95.jpg


A neat oldie, is that a Bentley by any chance?:
Bentleyclassic.jpg


Nice Toyota Land Cruiser:
ToyotaLandCruiser62.jpg


No idea what could that be:
UnknownOldie.jpg


And an old Escort:
FordEscort73.jpg


👍
 
great spot on the RS Cosworth, been a while since i've saw one, come to think of it i've only seen one :D
 
From yesterday - a neat Volkswagen Golf II GTi. I didn't know if I can take a picture of it or not because there were some guys talking next to it, so I engaged my stealth mode:
2012-09-13-418.jpg


And today's spot - a stunning Polski Fiat 125p '74 (MR74) 👍 :
2012-09-14-419.jpg


2012-09-14-420.jpg


2012-09-14-421.jpg


2012-09-14-422.jpg


2012-09-14-423.jpg


2012-09-14-424.jpg
 
like the Fiat!

a few today in the rain

SVT 1st gen Focus


Somebody likes their Sprinter! If only I could tell if it was 86 or 85...






this, at a Catholic elementary school... not even sure of the base model. Passat? IS? Girlie Girl Racing sticker. Tasteful?




and this for Cano. Chevy?
 
Ford Escort RS Cosworth (!!!):
FordEscortRSCosworth95.jpg

That is not an RS Cosworth, the exhaust should come out of that little hole in the bumper, and not under it. Plus the wing looks all wrong.
ford_escort_rs_cosworth_4-800-600.jpg
 
-Fred-
That is not an RS Cosworth, the exhaust should come out of that little hole in the bumper, and not under it. Plus the wing looks all wrong.

Yea I gotta agree with you, that's a body kit.
 
this, at a Catholic elementary school... not even sure of the base model. Passat? IS? Girlie Girl Racing sticker. Tasteful?

I'm pretty sure it's a MkIV Golf with a boot Bora/Jetta.
 
Back