Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,488 views
firebird, my favorite car i prefer the 82-88 ones but that looks like a 95-96?
 
Not all from today, but the past few weeks, sorry for the bad picture quality.

My first 991 gen., looks stunning!
Untitled by cmbeal317, on Flickr
Untitled by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Porsche 356
Porsche 356 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Fiat 600 - never seen one before
Fiat 600 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

MGB
MGB by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Say a few other cars of interest but was unable to get pictures so I won't bother posting them. Also I thought I say it seems like I see at least on MG or Triumph(or some kind of old British roadster) every week. Like a few weeks ago seeing the following Austin Healeys. I guess I live in pretty good area to see them. Kinda wish the few Ferrari's and other exotics around where I live would come out more often.:grumpy:
Untitled by cmbeal317, on Flickr​
 
looks too perfect, you just stole a publicity photo and stuck it here, didn't you? :wink:
 
looks too perfect, you just stole a publicity photo and stuck it here, didn't you? :wink:

Simple reverse image search revealed nothing like that photo on the internet.
Seems clean.
 
Looks like Scooby dropped into town



Infiniti or something, millions of them and IS-F's there, but this one looked nice.



Did somebody say red truck?



A nice Stingray



No idea what this is, just said Eagle on the back. Looked like sort of an early crossover type of vehicle, like a wagon and SUV.



What caught my eye was the exhaust, but I thought you guys might like this Supra.



Been slacking on getting pics lately.
 
Infiniti or something, millions of them and IS-F's there, but this one looked nice.




No idea what this is, just said Eagle on the back. Looked like sort of an early crossover type of vehicle, like a wagon and SUV.


First one is a Nissan 350Z, second is an AMC Eagle.
 
Well I saw a old Porsche 911 (80s) and a yellow scion tc. looked pretty good
 
gamerdog6482
Picture!?

Car was moving too fast :( and my mom wouldn't let me get out of the car to snap the scion
 
Car was moving too fast :( and my mom wouldn't let me get out of the car to snap the scion

Same thing happened to me today, except it was with a McLaren X-1.
 
gamerdog6482
Same thing happened to me today, except it was with a McLaren X-1.

The Porsche was green with black rims
 
gamerdog6482
The McLaren X-1 was plated in solid gold with an M1919 mounted on the roof.

Not sure if sarcasm or telling truth
Futurama fry.jpg
 
Not sure if sarcasm or telling truth
Futurama fry.jpg

No, I am being completely honest.
It also had a full beard, but was suffering from an acne problem.
 
gamerdog6482
No, I am being completely honest.
It also had a full beard, but was suffering from an acne problem.

Haha
 
gamerdog6482
Do you see why I'm doing this?

Because you want a high post count? :sly:
 
gamerdog6482
Good.

If I wanted a higher post count, I would have one. I honestly couldn't care less about it.

I take it you didn't notice the sarcasm? :lol:
 
So I saw this on Wednesday, and had no clue whatsoever as to what it may be. I didn't get a picture of the front because the driver was sitting in it.

2012-10-03173126.jpg
 
Doog
So I saw this on Wednesday, and had no clue whatsoever as to what it may be. I didn't get a picture of the front because the driver was sitting in it.

Looks like the car from Dalmatians 101
 
gamerdog6482
I can't really determine tone of voice through text, so no.

But I thought you were good with sarcasm:



gamerdog6482
Same thing happened to me today, except it was with a McLaren X-1.

gamerdog6482
The McLaren X-1 was plated in solid gold with an M1919 mounted on the roof.

gamerdog6482
No, I am being completely honest.
It also had a full beard, but was suffering from an acne problem.
 
So I saw this on Wednesday, and had no clue whatsoever as to what it may be. I didn't get a picture of the front because the driver was sitting in it.

That's a Excalibur.
 
Back