Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,368 views
This looked like a frs/86/brz but the badge seemed to be something like a Nissan badge. :confused:
4D8D7DB0-413D-4BBA-93DA-972F05109887-1730-00000089B4BB1B5A.jpg

????
427AB70C-4B22-4FFF-BA0D-3BED2E68564D-1730-00000089B9F401D5.jpg

The first is indeed an FR-S, the Scion badge is similar to Nissan's badge.

The second is an MG TF, I think.
 
Last edited:
The black one is an FR-S. The Scion and Nissan badge have many similarities.
 
I really love that shot of the SLS, it captures the unusual profile perfectly.
 
Beeblebrox237
The first is indeed an FR-S, the Scion badge is similar to Nissan's badge.

The second is an MG TF, I think.

Thx for the clarification on both. I think it may be an MG TF after looking at some google images pics.
 
That video is great! 👍
 
^That's actually the first time anyone has given me a 100% positive, 'great'-like feedback in my life.

Thank you c:
 
Subaru BRZ at the airport.

 
^That's actually the first time anyone has given me a 100% positive, 'great'-like feedback in my life.
Let me keep it that way, love the sound of the Maserati. You can see it gets the people's attention :)
 
Awesome picture Rue, the focus is RIGHT where it has to be.
 
Thanks mate! Yeah panning cars coming towards you at 1/40 sec you're only going to get a very small area focused which makes the sport very hit and miss. This one is a keeper!
 
Like Cano said, that's amazing. It's not usual when one times a picture so perfectly 👍
 
nealcropper
That DB9 should be crushed

Or maybe someone should just peel the vinyl and save it.

Is the Mark IV Golf not an R32?
 
aadil717
Or maybe someone should just peel the vinyl and save it.

Is the Mark IV Golf not an R32?

It do look like the r32
 
The Golf is not an R32, askmid checker says its a 125bhp gti so I'm guessing a 2.0 8V or a 1.8 20V non-turbo.

Looks pretty good though!
 
Interesting spot there.

. . .

Princess Anne has one of those, do you know?

:lol:


The Golf is not an R32, askmid checker says its a 125bhp gti so I'm guessing a 2.0 8V or a 1.8 20V non-turbo.

Looks pretty good though!

You're right, its a GTI. 👍
 
I've seen this maybe european old car that kinda looks nice i don't know the name of it though.

MDHh8.jpg


Here's another photo

ag1Bu.jpg


Sorry if quality sucks taken from my phone

Here's an S2000 i saw

Really bad quality because the owner was there sooo you know
3JRfm.png



Anyways sorry for my bad photography but that's because i was on the bus for the old car and i was walking and the owner was there for the S2K
 
I've seen this maybe european old car that kinda looks nice i don't know the name of it though.

MDHh8.jpg

That there is a Nissan Figaro, nice little car.
 
nifty as hell Figaro!!

also, my first F10? and only my 4th or 5th M5, seriously.


Challenger!


hmmmm.... Cano? 20's, so probably Model A, but I'm no good at this era (yet)


thought I'd spotted a Cali I'd seen before, turns out the crappy shot I got over my shoulder on the highway revealed my first FF!


'68ish Ranchero (it's a Ute!)
 
Yes Model A Turdor Sedan, '29 to be precise.
 
Back